Forum arcade added!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum arcade added!

Based on requests I have added the arcade plugin to the boards. Were working on getting a link to it so its displayed on the forum page but for now you can access it by clicking here. Have fun, and I dare you to beat my Tetris score!!

Also you may have noticed we now have gender icons. You can set your gender by going to your User CP, then the edit profile option. Scroll to the bottom and set your gender

was the gender icon really required dot , its a bit too much, no ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Based on requests I have added the arcade plugin to the boards. Were working on getting a link to it so its displayed on the forum page but for now you can access it by clicking here. Have fun, and I dare you to beat my Tetris score!!

Also you may have noticed we now have gender icons. You can set your gender by going to your User CP, then the edit profile option. Scroll to the bottom and set your gender

Your Tetris score is GOING DOWN!

Comment

OMG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A 0.86KB IMAGE TO LOAD NOW

*cry*

Seriously, it's no big deal.

Comment

I like the idea of quickly ID'ing if someone im calling a "he" is actually a she so I can correct that. Besides it gives all your pr0n freaks an easy way to spot someone

My tetris score remains HAR HAR!!

Comment

OMG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A 0.86KB IMAGE TO LOAD NOW
            as much as i admire your sarcasm james (cough) thats not the reason

Comment

Sweet..something to do when I'm bored.
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Working...
              X