News Posters Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Posters Required

If you guys think you got what it takes (Hint: it doesn't take much!) please PM me and ask to become one. If you are a long-standing member, you'll get access ;)

I'm looking at you, Archelon and ElusionM

i don't feel special anymore

Comment

I already send you a PM but I guess I don't have what it takes because I didn't get a reply.

Comment

dot hasnt been online all day, give it some time :p

Comment

Does this require us to search for information ourselves?
          Because if that's the case I'm rubbish, but if it's just to type up info and give source, then yeah.

Comment

How about this for starters:
            NEWS JUST IN, THE SOON TO BE RELEASED COMIC OF FIRE AND ICE IS TO BE LIMITED TO ONLY 5,000 COPIES.
            Info from www.forbiddenplanet.com
            Umbrella agents attempt to dominate the world with their Zombie Virus, and S.T.A.R.S.’ Charlie Team is the only force capable of standing in their way. But are they prepared to battle an entire circus full of zombie-fied freaks? Collecting the 4-issue miniseries (for the first time!) plus stories from WildStorm’s Resident Evil magazine, featuring art by Lee Bermejo (Joker HC)!

Timed for release with the all-new Resident Evil 5 video game and limited to 5,000 copies! Written by Ted Adams and Kris Oprisko, with art by Lee Bermejo, Shawn Crystal, Carlos D’Anda and others; features cover artwork by Lee Bermejo.

DC, paperback, 256 pages, published March 2009
            Last edited by nemesis_lover; 01-23-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

I'll be reviewing PM's later today. Thanks to everyone who applied.

Comment

Working...
              X