Way to go XBox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go XBox 360

If you haven't picked one up yet, you're going to want to wait until the second revision.

Worst disc holder/assembly ever.

I didnt think it was that bad hah..Damn thats gotta suck.

Comment

oh come on people

Comment

Because I would obviously move my console while it's turned on! I mean, that's the SMART thing to do!

Comment

And obviously your console will never move at all when playing it. You'll have it bolted down so that it never moves by accident during play because we all know people never trip over the wires or yank a controller too hard or position the console while it's still on.
          One of my friends has a huge gash in their PD0 because their cat caught the controller wire jumping over it.

Comment

Goddamn! I had no interest in the 360 anyway, But that cements it. Plus if I ever do get one, I'm going to wait until some worthwhile games come out for it. I hope anybody who bought one got the extended warranty.

Comment

while your at it.

Some one sued microsoft for making faulty xbox 360's

Comment

Seriously though, how fucking stupid can you be to move the console while it's on AND then complain about it as a manufcacturer error. It says in the freaking manual for christ sakes to NOT MOVE THE CONSOLE WHILE ITS ON.

And, if you actually bought wireless controllers, there'd be no problems with the console moving around.

I don't know about you, but my consoles never move around when I play them.

Comment

I guarantee you no matter how conscious you are to keeping it still, there was still points where it moved while it was on. You think anyone here has the intention of moving a disc reader while it's in motion? The fact of the matter is it happens a lot whether you want it to or not. I have three younger brothers, I have pets, I don't have that big of a house or that much storage space. My gamecube will move on occasion when it’s on. And if I actually bought wireless controllers, there'd be no problems with the console moving around. There'd just be problems with constant charging, dying batteries, shittier refresh rate, diminishing signals, and interference. Gamers say no to wireless. And the point is, yeah, you’re not you’re not supposed to move the console while it’s on, but it CERTAINLY isn’t supposed to EAT YOUR DISKS when it’s disturbed. Did you see how deep that cut was? That doesn’t leave much room for error if there’s a smaller problem with that resulting in the disk being affected even when it’s still. Some models didn’t have this problem, it seemed to be down to where it was distributed from.
                  Last edited by Nikovich; 12-07-2005, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I have a few music cds that look like that from the alpine i had in my Blazer that occured while offroading lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                      I guarantee you no matter how conscious you are to keeping it still, there was still points where it moved while it was on. You think anyone here has the intention of moving a disc reader while it's in motion? The fact of the matter is it happens a lot whether you want it to or not. I have three younger brothers, I have pets, I don't have that big of a house or that much storage space. My gamecube will move on occasion when it’s on. And if I actually bought wireless controllers, there'd be no problems with the console moving around. There'd just be problems with constant charging, dying batteries, shittier refresh rate, diminishing signals, and interference. Gamers say no to wireless. And the point is, yeah, you’re not you’re not supposed to move the console while it’s on, but it CERTAINLY isn’t supposed to EAT YOUR DISKS when it’s disturbed. Did you see how deep that cut was? That doesn’t leave much room for error if there’s a smaller problem with that resulting in the disk being affected even when it’s still. Some models didn’t have this problem, it seemed to be down to where it was distributed from.
                      I've got a dog and a sister, and neither of them interfere with me when I'm playing a game. As long as I'm using a wireless controller, I'm fine. The play and charge kits will eliminate the need for batteries, as well.

Honestly, I don't know how your console moves while you are playing it >_>

Comment

Its all about conveince..I dont want to have to power the game off if I need to move the system thus losing my save.

Comment

Check it out...

My PC tower fell down once while I was playing a music CD inside of it. Guess what happened?

Well, the CD doens't work anymore.

Accidents happen, that's why it's called an ACCIDENT. Just... try and keep that ammount of accidents down.

Comment

I drop kicked my tower once by accident and the CD not only still worked, but it barely skipped. I'm surprised my computer didn't restart though.

Comment

i pissed on my computer once and it still works !!

Comment

Working...
                              X