Asia gets Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition + 2nd Viral Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asia gets Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition + 2nd Viral Q&A

Capcom has revealed the Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition box set for PS3 and XBox 360 in Asia.
    Box contents:
    • Resident Evil 5 (Double Cover)
    • Making of DVD
    • Chainsaw USB Flash Drive (2GB)

Priced at $79.90, Asian L.E. will be available on March 5.

Resident Evil 5 Asian Limited Edition

Also, there is a minor update about the Kijuju website. It seems we have lost the 2nd viral Q&A featuring a nice interview with Marcus Nispel, director of RE5 viral videos.
    Be sure to check it out here.

I swear, every country except Australia is getting all the ace Special Editions lol

Comment

Originally posted by JillLovesChris View Post
      I swear, every country except Australia is getting all the ace Special Editions lol
      stop complaining,here in brazil sony doesnt sell the ps3,if you want one you have to buy in other stores with a 3 month warranty,and it cost like 3,5 times more than in the US,also the games here cost 2/3 times more as well,the wii and the 360 are the same thing,but with the 360 if you buy it in a store that sells the oficial bundle for brazil it costs like 800 dollars and you get 1 year warranty,the dollar is equal to 2,3 reais.
      Last edited by ZERO; 01-31-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

The Chainsaw USB Flash Drive looks cool, I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
          The Chainsaw USB Flash Drive looks cool, I want one.
          Me too *stands in line*

Comment

Once again, the west is outdone by the Japanese release. Always, every time they release a resident evil title the Japanese always make out with the best goodies to go with it. BAH!!!

Comment

Anyone else wonder if the chainsaw USB will be available to buy on its own.

Comment

Working...
              X