This board is..... dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This board is..... dead

Aside from the WTF thread, this place is pretty dead. Come on people! If you don't start posting more, I'm going to go Superman on your asses! And by that, I mean I'm going to wear a crappy costume and wish I was as cool as Batman. OOOOOHHHHH! PWNT!

Yeah, anyway.....

Yeah back in the day THIA used to be pretty damn hip! But I seriously think that this should be talked about in the WTF thread. But oh well! This is fun to. Hey! look it's pac-man!:pacman: buhahahaha!!

Comment

Yeah its been this way for a while after the news dried up. Dont worry, once we launch things will happen. Content = Visitors. Im gonna start being a nazi soon and enforcing sig rules too so....look out!11

Comment

Batman sucks.

Comment

im always here

Comment

Nikovich....when the hell where we talking about batman?!:wtf:

Comment

The first post fool.

That's what this whole topic is about.

Comment

Ann what is that avatar from? It looks hilarious.

Comment

Again Nikovich, i just returned and really i found this avatar on a random site, i was looking at icons and came across this one! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                    Batman sucks.
                    Untrue. Just look at this evidence I found that proves Batman's total awesome-ness.

Click Here.

The higher the red bar, the more uncool. Also notice that there is no red bar beside Batman. Which makes him 100% cooler then Superman.

Comment

News is slow, so *shrug*

Comment

I also notice the wiener in dangerous mouthal proximity that he's hiding under his wings.

I have to give you credit for not citing the time he told Superman to "cry him in a river" in the fucking justice league cartoon. I swear, the next person who uses that line is having their face marked as my territory.

Comment

Ann's Avatar > All

Anyway, I still hang around here, believe it or not, but I do find it a tad slow. >_> That's not Dot's fault or anything

Comment

Alright well heres a question. Does anyone know the legalities of hosting torrent files? Im looking into doing that for some of the more grey area things that will be on the site. So basically are torrents prosecutable in the states?

Comment

I guess that depends on what kind of torrent it is. If it's your own work, then I don't see a problem. But if it's someone elses work, then that's copyright infringement. And that = illegal.

Comment

Working...
                              X