What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

27 days until Resident Evil 5 US release (no, it's not pwnage ;) )

The "no, it's not pwnage ;)" part? I don't get what that means.

Hahah, dmkf put that up on the site. Its just a general "day" countdown til RE5's US/Europe release. pwnage is just another way of saying ownage. I'll have to change that XD.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07
      I figure I can throw this question into this topic since it fits nicely.

What do the new pictures above the avatars signify? The are on the site's workers, so to speak, profiles. Do they just signify which site the belong to?

Also, what does the "donator" picture on people's profiles signify?
      The pictures above the avatars are basically images made for staff/heavily involved members of THIA and our close affiliates (with the image of what site they belong to).

The donator icon is for those who contributed significant information/media or funds for various THIA projects.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. The pics are pretty much for staff of the sites, and which site they work for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Hahah, dmkf put that up on the site. Its just a general "day" countdown til RE5's US/Europe release. pwnage is just another way of saying ownage. I'll have to change that XD.
          Oh, I know what ownage is! I was just wondering what it had to do with RE5.

Comment

Basically, that it wasn't THIA trying to own you by making you think it comes out when it isn't. We own you in other, more subtle ways such as soul buying, deals with the devil (Dot) and buying your life from Mr Spencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Basically, that it wasn't THIA trying to own you by making you think it comes out when it isn't. We own you in other, more subtle ways such as soul buying, deals with the devil (Dot) and buying your life from Mr Spencer.
              Lol, thanks for clearing that up for me

Comment

Working...
              X