Features Section & News On Upcoming Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features Section & News On Upcoming Things

Yup that's right, finally a little bit more to the site is up and ready for people to view. As it stands there are only two features up on it right now. Tons more are planned for the future as mentioned in a news post last week. The Resident Evil 1 section will follow soon hopefully. As it stands for the RE1 pages... We need to do the following.

The Information page needs more information, i.e. reviews/story writen up. The characters page is complete with the acception of a few details and ingame shots of all the characters. Creatures page is also done besides ingame shots of all the monsters. Items is completely blank, it only has a template and I need Dot50Cal to gather information on each item so we can have it all there for you. The documents page is complete besides ingame/map shots highlighting where you pickup the files. Screenshots page needs recoding sadly so it can really be a full gallery with a fair amount of features (next, previous, sort options, list/sort by page, etc). Weapons page is done with the acception of ingame/map shots of where you pickup the guns. Secrets page is done... Cheat Codes is done... The Versions section has got to be all writen up for each version of the game. The maps page is in the works, we've got all the maps ready to be converted over so that you can see item locations, room names, enemy locations, cut scene locations, etc, all toggled by the user.

That's it for RE1. Downloads will be available when we have a server than can handle that amount of bandwidth and general traffic.

Got a brand spanking new design on the maps, I know you guys are gonna love it. Just a few more tweaks til I can show it off! Paul check your email!

Comment

Working...
    X