Ada/Krauser Cutscene Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ada/Krauser Cutscene Request

Could someone who has the Ada/Krauser cutscene from RE4 (occurs right after Ashley's last kidnapping, chapter 5.3) please send the video file via YouSendIt to the email address Gungalei at gmail dot com. I'd appreciate it a lot.

thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2005, 04:20 PM.

Done What's it for, If I might ask :confused:

Comment

wow, thanks so much!

it's really not for much. my friend doesn't remember ada ever talking to krauser in the game about wesker, so i need to prove this to him! (i'm not about to play all the way up to that point though :p)

Comment

Comment

Was he talking about Wesker or Saddler?

Comment

Its the one where Krauser is talking to Ada about his mistrust of her and who Wesker likes better lol. She then says that shes known Wesker longer and soon after leaves.

Comment

you can download that and other scenes from RE4 from the following site..

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                Its the one where Krauser is talking to Ada about his mistrust of her and who Wesker likes better lol. She then says that shes known Wesker longer and soon after leaves.
                Hmm. So did we ever learn how Krauser was involved with Wesker then?

Comment

Nope, its never explained. At the end of Assignment Ada she mentions that Krauser is dead. Wesker just passes it off and says something along the lines of Krauser just being a grunt, and Ada being more important to him.

Krauser just seemed to be a pawn in all of it. He got caught up in Weskers charisma for rebuilding Umbrella.

Comment

who said wesker didnt offer him a huge amount of money or something ?

Comment

Because he seemed to respect wesker a lot, based on the cutscene between Him and Ada. He kinda got into an argument and implied that if Ada back stabbed Wesker he would kill her.

Why would he care about Wesker if he already got his money (a presumption, I know )?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                        you can download that and other scenes from RE4 from the following site..

http://www.stuckgamer.com/gui_res_evil_4_02.shtml
                        That is a useful site

Comment

very useful, it has scenes, video walkthrough's, mercenary runs, shooting range.. all that

Comment

That website is completely beautiful.....

Although doesn't have the cutscenes from Assignment Ada, does anyone know where those are kicking around? I recorded them from the computer screen with my webcam but... it's slightly low grade (and by that I mean utterly rubbish) so it's all grainy.

Is there any websites still up that host all the RE media for download?

Comment

there's only two cutscenes in assignment ada IIRC, one at the start the other at the end.
                              Capcom Central used to host those two i think but they've been down for a long time on CC

Comment

Working...
                              X