Biohazard 2 PC update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 2 PC update

Play Asia is now taking preorders for 29.90. The game is scheduled for a Feb 17th release. More details have been revealed, FMV Videos will be in 640x480, The number of enemies has been increased as well as the number of enemy models (to lessen the chance of "same zombie" encounters). You can pre-order it by clicking here!

I wouldn't imagine this would need a high end computer to run, right? You would have thought they would have cleaned the character models up if they where making an honest attempt at this.

Do you think that Capcom plan to release all REs since it is the anniversary year and all?

RE1 – Nintendo DS
    RE2- PC
    RE4 – PC

I wonder if RE3 will turn up, maybe for the PSP?

Comment

Dunno Would be nice. But they did clean up the models. They made them have actual knee's and stuff. Gotta wait til more screens are released.

Comment

They did? So the models are no longer segmented and have bones now? The images I seen it was the same old segmented character models.

Comment

Hmm you might be right, I gotta wait til they release higher resolution shots. It could be the scale down messing with my eyes.

Comment

Where did you get the shot of the re-release like that?

Comment

That would definitely be your settings. Do you have it for the PC? On the console versions, they didn't have hard edges like that.

Comment

Yeah that would be your PC. Something to do with the graphics card. Whats your specs?

Comment

Dont go by the play-asia screens, they are just stock photos from capcom's press lounge. Wait until we see actual user posted ones (here by me!)

Comment

Because they were put in the press lounge when RE3 GC came out. All companies like to do this to make it look like they actually did something with a port. When infact the quality of the GC ones is worse than the PSX ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X