Video database work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video database work

dmkf and I are working on the streaming back-end for the site. So for the time being, streaming will be offline. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Streams are broken for now. Hopefully tomorrow we can finish up.

Comment

We're almost done with this. Once this is done, I don't need anything else done to the video section

Comment

Tsk tsk, triple post. How many rules have been broken now?

/off-topic.

Anyway, can you tell me what sort of meg-per-minute the streaming hits? I'm on limited quota, and I've wanted to ask for ages.

Comment

Our files are super low size. I'll give you some exact figures in a bit when I dive into this again, but for trailers and such, its usually like 2MB for a 3 min trailer or so. Thats from memory at the moment, so don't take it to heart. I'll give some specific examples soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
            dmkf and I are working on the streaming back-end for the site. So for the time being, streaming will be offline. Sorry for any inconvenience!
            Man, that's weird. A MP3 I was listening to recently had "dmkf's audio collection" in the ID3 info. Is this mysterious guy a fan of KMFDM by any chance?

Also has anyone noticed when your searching on google for something unrelated to RE how it always comes up with an RE site? All roads lead to RE haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              Also has anyone noticed when your searching on google for something unrelated to RE how it always comes up with an RE site? All roads lead to RE haha..
              Scream is right, I'm afraid we're doomed, Easter Bunnies have been infected with the T-Virus from Umbrella...
              Last edited by Gradon; 03-06-2009, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Man, that's weird. A MP3 I was listening to recently had "dmkf's audio collection" in the ID3 info. Is this mysterious guy a fan of KMFDM by any chance?

Woah...thats him dude. Hes a huge KMFDM fan, hahahaha.

And Helegad, heres some figures for the streams:
                RE4 Classic Edition Hunk Scenario - 13.42MB
                RE5 Trailer 10 - 10.05MB

Comment

Oh yeah, i am [fan of KMFDM]. As well as i used to be a huge MK fan as well, and i also pay attention to Resident Evil games since i first met it on PSX back in '96. This is a story that Dot might remind and tell you lol

Comment

I'm a fan too. My favourite album of all time probably has to be Symbols.. What do you think of their newest efforts like Tohuvabohu? I think KMFDM has (or had) lyrics that really speak to people no matter if they're left or right aligned =P Its beautiful really..

Comment

I'm a fan too. My favourite album of all time probably has to be Symbols.. What do you think of their newest efforts like Tohuvabohu? I think KMFDM has (or had) lyrics that really speak to people no matter if they're left or right aligned =P Its beautiful really..
                      I agree. But i dont really say if one particular album is my favourite of all times. I love songs from this and that and those albums, so it's a matter of taste.
                      And the latest aldum is Blitz, coming out pretty soon in March!

Comment

Working...
                      X