Progress continues, Launch date pushed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress continues, Launch date pushed back

As you may have guessed were going to miss our launch date in January. This is due to a number of factors. However its not all doom and gloom. Ice recently paid a visit to my home and we got a lot of work done on the site including many designs for the pages. I am also almost done with cleaning and organizing my items. I dont want to set another date for our opening as it probably wouldnt be correct. The problem with this much content is theres really no accurate way of predicting when it will be completed.

In the meantime Ill be tidying up area's on the site before we open, Ice and I are re-thinking the features page design and DMKF is helping us with a Database for our downloads which will decrease the huge load our current system exacts on our server. Also yes we realize lots of icons on the forum skin "other WIP" are missing and some of the colors (such as the reply area's) clash with the design. We will be working on this after the RE1 section is done. Hang tight, the site is getting made. In the meantime there are a number of releases coming up soon such as Resident Evil DS and Resident Evil 4 PC. So it should peak interest around here hopefully, as its quite depressing seeing how sharply the forum posts have gone down. I'd like to see that change if possible. It really helps our spirits to see that people havent forgotten about the site. So in closing, work continues however its hard organizing and doing all the content for the site. We now know why noone has attempted to cover the games in such detail however were aiming to have the site be the end all of Resident Evil sites. So with that, see ya on the forum!

PS. If you wish to be notified of any updates we have simply Click this link if you are registered on the forum and you can receive emails whenever a news post is made.

Reading the post made me so sad, I couldnt help but post. Anyway, yeah. I know you guys are working hard, and Im actually very anxious to see your site open.

Comment

Working...
    X