Working on a new feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on a new feature

This one is gonna cover the Resident Evil trading cards. This really should have been the first feature as the other two are really crap ones and were just placeholders from over a year ago. The thing that brought this on was the fact that I need some money and planned on listing my set(s) on ebay. Since I did want to cover them for the merchandise section on the features page I scanned all 110 cards front and back last night and listed them for auction. Anyway keep an eye out for the feature, Its taking a while since I have to rotate,cut,resize and get the color right on 220 images. Anyway, a sample of how big the scans will be is attached below.

Also Im currently in talks with a professional translator to help us get some of the Biohazard materials translated into english. The only issue is he will be getting paid for this. So Id like to paste what I asked at another RE community to guage the response here as well:

Im just trying to gauge the response of the community here. With Carnivol's help I've found a professional translator is willing to translate rare items from the BH Universe. However he is asking for money. Dont get me wrong, its a good price however its still a lot of money for a single man to shell out of own pocket for.

With that, Im trying to find if the community would be willing to donate money into a translation fund. I'd be doing this through THIA and once I get the translation done Id create a page for it on the features section.

The first project would be a proper translation of the True Story Behind Biohazard book. Im sure all of you know what it is. The reason is this book has never had a proper translation and its the oldest backstory about the series we have.

If all goes well I'd use this guy for future projects in translating some of the rare stuff I have so we can finally know what Japan does about the story.

Id be willing to pay up to half of the amount hes asking, possibly more to help this get going (and again, its a very good price). But it would be up to the community to fill in the rest. Thats my plan anyway, All im asking here is for your idea's on the prospect of taking donations.
    So let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Files
Working...
X