Donations being taken for True Story Behind Biohazard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations being taken for True Story Behind Biohazard

Thats right, I spoke personally with the translator and he has agreed to a price of $750.00. This is a very good price for such a large book. I would pay for this all myself but since I am releasing it to the community free of charge once its done, Id appreciate any donations that you can give.

Once the translation is completed, I will create a feature for it and host the scans (with english text). To start things off, I have donated $50.00.

To donate, please send an email to:
    Dot50Cal

For those of you who came in late, We are working on getting rare materials translated in the Biohazard universe. The first project is the True Story Behind Biohazard novel. It contains the entire backstory to Resident Evil 1, from when the murders first started occuring in Raccoon City. It also has an interview with Shinji Mikami!

That is definatley a good deal for a whole book, and thats a damn big book too. Ill be donating soon, I need to buy RE DS first and pay for some RE comic books on ebay, some issues Im missing, after that Ill donate ASAP.

Comment

Working...
    X