I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Hello everyone, seems I'm back from a major RE hitatus. Good to see whats been done with the site.
    Last edited by Wesker; 02-08-2006, 03:30 PM.

yay! wesker is back! nice to see you again.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Hello welcome back XD

Comment

Whoa, major necro-bump! I thought for a second Wesker/Wesker Reborn was back, and then I noticed the post dates...

Comment

I thought for a second this was Project Omega's grand return We missed you

Comment

Scream! I've been around, mostly lurking in the shadows these days.

How's life been treating you? Still in Hong Kong?

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                Scream! I've been around, mostly lurking in the shadows these days.

How's life been treating you? Still in Hong Kong?
                Hah, I had a feeling, one can never truly leave this place. I guess we all grew up with RE and the community and it's in our blood forever. Nothing to be ashamed of

Life's been interesting, thanks! I wouldn't have it any other way - Amor Fati! Not in HK but was just there a few months ago, it's still a lot better than China, thank god. Think I'll visit a few more countries around Europe/South America before settling down in Asia again (where I have been mostly everywhere I guess).

What have you been up to recently? Guess we have all changed since we were "kids" haha. You still doing the programming and biology? I took my web dev stuff quite far and continue to keep up with that (responsive, SASS, Git etc) while also moving into other areas.. I've always preferred working on my own stuff so a lot of things in the pipeline which should hopefully come good.

Comment

Working...
                X