RE: DS First impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: DS First impressions

I just picked the game up now, Ill be putting up some thoughts here and possibly screens in a bit.

Idle scenes from not pressing start at the menu are new, still three of them though. One shows off the rebirth mode's FPS view.

Movies are in 16 colors? Possibly a bit more, but definitley not 256.

Intro is heavily censored, no blood at all is shown when Joseph is killed. CAST movie afterwords remains intact, without Chris smoking.

You can skip cutscenes, and door loading scenes (thanks to the cartridge format).

Blood can be changed from GREEN (default) to RED.

Items, weapons etc have much more polygons, and better textures in the 3D item viewer.

Kenneth zombie cutscenes is the FULL UNCENSORED VERSION (WTF?).

First bug found, I went to shotgun a zombie but I fired, lost a round and smoke came out (as if it was about to shoot) but the zombie grabbed me and bit me. I lost a round and he wasnt shot.

"Innapropriate touching" is in the US version.

according to http://www.residentevilfan.com/ the us copy wasn't suppose to released till feb 14th i got confused i knew bout bh ds already being out

Comment

Heh, well no offense to Roody or anything but he doesnt get to update as often as he would like. Its most likely an old release date. The us one is out

Comment

Oh ok, i was just making sure it looks pretty awesome i'll have to pick a copy up for my self of course i need a ds first

Comment

Wait for the new version to come out, it has a brighter screen. Kinda makes me wish I did too..

Comment

oh ok will do thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
            X