Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia

Anyone get this a fair amount, I never really used to have it till this year knowng RE5 is around the corner, is it possible for a game to throw someones sleep cycle off like this, I'd like to know if thats happens to anyone else as well, or any other reason why you cannot sleep.

I really haven't been able to sleep fully properly for years. I can barely get up in the mornings, even when I absoutely HAVE TO. If it's up to me (like on weekends) I usually get up around 9ish, sometimes even up to 11ish. This happens even if I've seemed to get a good sleep (9 or 10 hours).

/off-topic: best sleep on the holidays was when I was really tired, and went to bed at 7pm. I woke up at 11pm, and stayed up all night, talking to Gradon and reading/watching movies about aliens and paranormal phenomena. Kept me looking over my shoulder. Creepiest thing I read was about The Grinning Man. Look him up, it'll really get you paranoid if you're into that sorta thing. Anyway, my mum woke up at like 5am and went for her morning run/jog/whatever with her friend, and that was totally unexpected to me. I jumped a foot high when the outside lights went on at 5 in the freakin' morning. Went to bed at 7 or 8 for a few more hours, and was back in action at like 1pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      I really haven't been able to sleep fully properly for years. I can barely get up in the mornings, even when I absoutely HAVE TO. If it's up to me (like on weekends) I usually get up around 9ish, sometimes even up to 11ish. This happens even if I've seemed to get a good sleep (9 or 10 hours).

/off-topic: best sleep on the holidays was when I was really tired, and went to bed at 7pm. I woke up at 11pm, and stayed up all night, talking to Gradon and reading/watching movies about aliens and paranormal phenomena. Kept me looking over my shoulder. Creepiest thing I read was about The Grinning Man. Look him up, it'll really get you paranoid if you're into that sorta thing. Anyway, my mum woke up at like 5am and went for her morning run/jog/whatever with her friend, and that was totally unexpected to me. I jumped a foot high when the outside lights went on at 5 in the freakin' morning. Went to bed at 7 or 8 for a few more hours, and was back in action at like 1pm.

Lol see now I will look it up and freak and its all ur fault, when I was little I used to watch Nightmare on Elm street and other horror films on USAs "Up All night" with Gilbert godfrey, that voice.. man.. back in the day with the Ninja turtle sleeping bag, but anyways I digress.

I used to stay up allnight when I jamed out to RE1 and 2 when I was younger thinking Zombies where real and any moment they would have a out break since i live in a big city. but I grew up and realzied it would never happen to a Mayjor navy seaport .

But all in all RE5 is really.. knocked my sleeping cycle off yet again I want to play it let alone this evening I will be playing a Jap-Version so im SO so so excited about it, I have tried to sleep but it just wont happen.

Comment

Oddly enough, as I'm suffering from this myself, I ran into this featured article from Yahoo! just now...

Comment

Originally posted by CubedSphere View Post
          Oddly enough, as I'm suffering from this myself, I ran into this featured article from Yahoo! just now...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/healt...somnia-397616/
          ... it won't help I cannot sleep im hyper and I have done EVERYTHING to make myself sleepy.. yet NOPE, still awake and wanting to play re(anything)..minus gun survivor.. lol i want to play U.C with the house of the dead verkill revolvers you can buy

But alchohal is the only way I sleep, and I like my room warm,and my paster for diner... im DOOMED. :/
          Last edited by J_Man757; 03-05-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

*pasta not paster ;)

Comment

Ehhh
              I dont know about insomnia but i am kind of nocturnal.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                *pasta not paster ;)
                I could go for some Paster for dinner. Yummers.

Comment

I had sausages and salad for dinner. Yum.

Comment

Well, ever since elementary school my classes have always started at around 7 - 7:20 AM, so I'm used to waking up at like 5 AM everyday even if I have had barely any sleep at all. Nowadays, I wake up at 3 AM sometimes if I need to cram for a test or something. Those profs sure do love giving us lots of quizzes the week before the prelims/finals.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-06-2009, 02:04 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

Working...
                    X