What the?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the?...

Is Resident Evil Zero and the remake coming to the PS2?! Damn, I should have seen it coming. They wouldn't look right.

PS? Read this too...

Comment

The PSX would MURDER it though. Unless it was maybe the PSX3.

Comment

Wouldnt PC? PC _ports_ are always worse because developers have to keep in mind tons of various and not so-so-so-top hardware. For me, PC games arent good at all (unless you play some RPG or strategy) for the same reason as porting. This is what consoles are for (to play games, of course, sonny).

Comment

I find PC games to be more enjoyable than many console games. The higher resolutions and higher res textures make the games look great. Of course you get the bad ports but thats not the PCs fault its the damn devs fault. They could so easily port many of the xbox's games to the pc but they dont want to make the extra effort...

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker
            I find PC games to be more enjoyable than many console games. The higher resolutions and higher res textures make the games look great. Of course you get the bad ports but thats not the PCs fault its the damn devs fault. They could so easily port many of the xbox's games to the pc but they dont want to make the extra effort...
            But alot of those games arne't calibrated to work on a keyboard and mouse set up. Even though it's happening, DMC3 isn't quite a keyboard and mouse game methinks.

Comment

It definately isn't.

I think we've had this PC/Console genre discussion before. Refer to my previous posts if such is the case!

Comment

Think of it as a bonus for those who never bought a GameCube. Now you get to own the complete set so far.

Comment

I see this as a good thing, now i can sell my gamecube and get all the games on ps2, gamecubes dead to me.

Comment

You may want to consider selling your GameCube now, instead of having difficulty getting rid of it in later years.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy McClusky
                      Is Resident Evil Zero and the remake coming to the PS2?! Damn, I should have seen it coming. They wouldn't look right.
                      nope, to bad! but hey, the gamecube will have one last great game... The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Comment

Ah, right. So it's really not coming to the PS2 then? How disappointing....

Comment

AFAIK Its still on track.

Comment

Having started playing the prequel again, I don't think it would look great with the PS2 graphics. Sorry.

Comment

But it could work out for those PS2 fanatic freaks out there. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X