Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobbies

what are some your guys hobbies?
    i collect NIN stuff aswell as collect RE stuff and MGS stuff.

list your hobbies and discuss them here

I like to make websites about circular pieces of plastic containing digital or analog media. Other than the RE/SH site I also run a Nirvana/pressing plants site which has been neglected lately - though it's only for the rarest stuff, we rarely see much of that, so not much to do anymore: www.crimson-ceremony.net/pr3

Other than that I like to watch The X Files over and over again, and the footage from the cameras I installed outside Alexia_Ashford's house. That girl has some dubious visitors...
    Last edited by Anders; 03-07-2009, 07:40 PM.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I collect manga (yes I'm very nerdy).

When I'm bored, I doodle (if that counts) or scramble/unscramble a 3x3x3 rubix cube...

Comment

I collect some animu figurines and build model kits.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

I program my PSP. Got a viking adventure game brewing for a couple years now. If I'm not doing that then I smoke Cigs and drink vast amounts of coffee..if you call that a hobby.

Comment

i make car and gun models its really good to kill some time.

Comment

im a kamen rider fan so im trying to buy kamen rider figures and toys, i have a blaade belt, a faiz figure and the entire fansub runs of faiz, blade, hibiki, kabuto, den o, and kiva, i aso have partials of kuuga ryuki and decade

Comment

I read a lot and write. But I also (I consider it a hobby) go to ANY friends house and try (this is the hobby, trying to convince them to...) to convince them to do ANYTHING else insted of them playing World of Warcraft, I SOOO hate that game, they are turning into total nerds, I hate seeing them go down-hill; the good news is I onlly have to see them play for like... 3 HOURS and THEN I acomplish my mission, hehehe, it's really fun

Comment

Well, I play video games I like to build Gundam model kits, I love graphic design..and I like to go drinking with my friends!

Comment

I'm trying to get into wakeboarding. Just got a 6 month membership to Cable Ski which saves me a shitload of money.

Comment

I play Warhammer and do table top roleplaying. BOW DOWN BEFORE THE LORD OF DORK!

Hell, I even have a room dedicated to my crap, as I mentioned somewhere before. Of course...it also has all the latest generation consoles and a fairly potent PC. Which are for my other hobbies, games and writting.

Comment

My hobbies include playing Resident Evil, reading up on new and old torture techniques, watching things get hit/run over by vehicles, and playing chess.

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                          My hobbies include playing Resident Evil, reading up on new and old torture techniques, watching things get hit/run over by vehicles, and playing chess.
                          If you like torture stuff check out the torture museum in Amsterdam..the place was full of nail screw chairs, iron maidens, executioner swords could probably google it..but it was more fun to visit.

Comment

I like to collect game systems (with games, of course). As of now, I have (from memory, too lazy to check right now):

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast 1st gen, Sega GameGear, three GameBoys, two GBCs, GBA, Pikachu SP, GB Micro Famicom Edition (imported from Japan), DS, DS Lite, PSP, N64, PS1, PSOne (the remade one), PS2, Wii, 360, PS3.

All this and I'm only 16. XD I hope to get the DSi when it comes out, and I do want a PSP 3000 and/or the PSP Slim.

Comment

Video games, reading and writing. I don't have any sort of unique hobbies.

Comment

Working...
                              X