True Story Behind Biohazard Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story Behind Biohazard Update

The past few days have seen a huge increase in people donating. Id like to thank everyone once again for contributing. A special thanks goes out to Carnivol and Kim (Owner of Bioflames) for helping jump start some of the other recent donations. The current totals are:

Code:
    Dot50Cal           $375.00
    Wesker Reborn       $14.49
    Borman              $10.14
    Carnivol            $75.90
    Kim                 $47.75
    Alzaire             $19.12
    MarkGrass           $48.25
    qfx8001             $14.26
    [STARS]TyranT       $47.75
    Nemesis556          $19.88
    SaintEve            $9.41
    Weed (Evil Factory) $19.12
    ----------------------
                        $701.07

$48.93 Left!
    As you can see we are so close to our goal I can taste it. As a thanks to everyone who has donated so far Id like to release a few pages of the book so you can get an idea of what were trying to do. If you have any comments or suggestions for the pages please let me know in the forum comments for this post.

If you want to pay via money order, you can click here to email Dot50Cal and make arrangments.

-or-

You can pay via paypal by clicking the link below

[SIZE="5"]Please use the link to paypal on the main page. It will not work from the forum.[/SIZE]

Man, I cant wait, you are doing a great thing to Bio fans everywhere. Hey, whats next though, what will you be translating next?

Oh, I think you should post small scans of the original book, just to show people how it looked before.

Comment

Ill be going after Biohazard 4D next. While our translation we did was good, it wasnt perfect. With Bjorn we can make that so now

Thats a good idea, here you are

Comment

Hey, that looks familiar! Oh wait, i have that book ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
          Hey, that looks familiar! Oh wait, i have that book ;)
          I've got no problem donating again soon after seeing the result

Comment

I say the next translation project be something smaller and alittle more interesting like that Biohazard 2 Prologue of Terror book. In particular, I just want to know which movies influenced what since you can get a better grasp of what the Capcom Staff wanted to do with the Enemies/Bosses and the scenese that occur...

Comment

This book is extremely interesting, from the bits ive been able to translate with my friend.

Comment

Working...
              X