Bioflames Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioflames Forum

As some of you may have noticed the forums arent working again at Bioflames. Im waiting for Kim to take a look as its out of my hands. I dont have access to the BF ftp but I can say that the Forum directory is no longer at its previous location. Kim had mentioned that he would like to get rid of the forums one day however I dont know whats going on. So if you guys want to migrate here until the boards return that would be ok with me.

Hopefully they will return.

Yeah, hopefully this is just a fluke and not a purposeful attack on the server/abandonment of the forums...

Comment

I dont think Kim is the kinda guy who would do something like this. Though its rather odd how the forum DIR was the first thing to go, now the whole website isnt even responding. I hope Kim hasnt gotten in trouble for hosting -you know what-.

Comment

Odd... Neither Bioflames.net nor Bioflames.com work... I would have assumed the dot net domain to work since that's not hosted on the same server... Atleast that's what my scans show...

The BF.com domain expires on August 15 so it can't just be an expired domain name, which means it might have something to do with the host. Connecting to it's IP shows that the server (Andromeda) is indeed online.

Again, the BF.net domain expires on September 24th, so it's not the domain, the host is likely at fault... Assuming of course, this isn't foul play.

Kim's a smart guy, but perhaps for the sake of convinience he uses the same password on his admin control panels? If one was comprimised, the other, if the same password was used, could have been compromised as well... Which may have been the case unfortunately...

Untill we get information we can only assume the worst, and hope for the best. Although that line of thought is rather pessimistic

Comment

Whatever the outcome, all we can do is wait til Kim comes. I got your donation too btw, thanks ;)

Comment

The main page returned, albeit with no html. I did some looking and found:

So either Kim is rebuilding the site after a hack or he just decided its time for a new design.

Comment

I knew I should have mirrored Bioflames locally when I had the chance

Comment

hey guys was up, man that suxs bioflames went down, i hope it comes back up, did anyone email kim, or anything like that ta see was up?
                sigpic
                See No Evil

Comment

Carnivol sent him an email but it has yet to get replied to.

Comment

If you perform a domain search, it states Bioflames was due to expire in August. I doubt Capcom would even be investigating Bioflames.

Comment

Wow, still no update on this?
                      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Well now the entire domain is protected with 403 (Forbidden). No clue...

Comment

I think Kim is redesigning the site. Probably with new stuff and a new forum design. He already made the site forbidden to be entered so I'm guessing that he already uploaded parts of the new site and he doesn't want us to see the new design until everything's design is final and uploaded.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

Well what about the known sub-domains? Like TRG? BH2? BH1? the .NET address?

Edit, BH1 and BH2 still work, however BF.net and TRG are still down...
                            Last edited by Project Omega; 03-16-2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega
                              Well what about the known sub-domains? Like TRG? BH2? BH1? the .NET address?

Edit, BH1 and BH2 still work, however BF.net and TRG are still down...
                              Yea, Biohazard1 and Biohazard2.com are still fully working and intact. Kim probably thought that those sites are still nice(which they are) and decided they don't need editing.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X