Newsposters Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsposters Required

We're currently looking for some news posters who can help us here on the site once again. If chosen you will have access to sensitive area's of the site so someone who we can trust is imperative. You can reply to this topic showing your interest or contact me in any number of ways you see fit.

Projects and other tasks I'm now responsible for do not really afford me the time to post updates as often as I would like. I'd rather see if some other people can help out before the site decends into total obscurity.

Those looking to join must have basic knowledge of VB forum code (extremely easy - I can help you if required) and a passion for finding news.

Hey, you know im always good for posting news and stuff

Comment

the SGN's pretty close to dead i'd say. If that ever happens, can i apply ?

Comment

Sure, What the hell is going on anyway? Its like everyone in the community just up and left..I dont ever recall there being a time when it was THIS dry.

Comment

Problem is simple, nothing new really happening.

Take the previous years:

-No Biohazard 4D in public yet
          -No 15min Trial in Public yet
          -No Biohazard 4, just a bunch of canned WIPs
          -Resident Evil Online/Outbreak
          -Dead Aim
          -REmake/RE
          -GC re-releases
          -Public tools for easier viewing/modifying of media

Only things we've got now basicly is:
          -Some unreleased stuff yet to reach the "public"
          -Collector's items/Physical objects (Card/Statue coverage and Book Translations maybe?)
          -Two new portable RE titles, none confirmed and both only rumoured (Outbreak PSP and RE-DS follow up)
          -RE5 which wont get any coverage yet
          -The "?" thing.

I guess E3 or something will reveal a bit more stuff, so well... it's probably like the game industry in general these days Q1 = not very interesting.

Comment

The thing with me is that I assign myself several "projects" within the RE universe to keep myself busy and still in the scene. If it wasn't for game play text (GPT, text that's there when you press X over an item or area), BOW AI behavior studies, detailed map projects, stuff like that Antarctic Facility location analysis, and a few other small projects for me to work on. Of course nothing is official since they're just my theories, but I sometimes come pretty close

Collecting has also helped me stay a fan of the game

Comment

quiet simply, its hasn't been a very eventful year so far for a basic RE fan.

Sure we've got thc PC version of RE4 to look forward too, but i have a feeling it will be received as well as the PC version of MGS2 was

Comment

I suppose I need to apologise for my leave. I've been busy with alot of stuff both online, especially when REC relaunched, and off so I'm sorry I haven't been here as often as I should and I really wished I could of contributed to the translation fund.

Like others have said though there isn't really a whole deal going on in the RE world. There is the RE3 movie but nobody really cares a whole much about that and aside from Deadly Silence there's only RE5 which we know nothing about and won't see until 2007 at least.

On a lighter note, Happy 10th Birthday Biohazard!

Comment

Heh Well I dont blame you. We had a huge drop in visitors after the RE4 hub-bub went down. As it is now we have more guests online than members.

As for news posters, sorry about that Borman. Ive been without internet for 2-3 days now and im catching up on other things. Im into a new house right now so its still a little hectic. Ill get ya setup soon ;)

Comment

Was going to post about that lol.
                    Last edited by Borman; 03-24-2006, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Nice sig ;)

Comment

i second that

Comment

lol havent finished it yet though

Comment

Hah, that reminds me. Is that Bevvy of Barry site still up? Ice showed me that site like, 8 years ago. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                            X