WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Since I watch wrestling every week, this game is fascinating to play or even observe. The roster is a bit muddled up, but at least it has many modes and championship stipulations involved. I just love the way you can bring a title belt into the ring and clock people when the referee isn't looking. My favourite matches are the ones where you put opponents through tables and toss them off ladders.

The season mode is just like WWE programming with all the same drama. Raw sees you in a feud with Triple H and Ric Flair, while SmackDown has you investigating a tragic accident involving GM Theodore Long. Eventually you get to qualify for the world championship, but only after enduring so many matches to reach the top.

I created my Action Man dolls in this game and I named them Benjamin, John, David, Kyle, Charles and Paul. They're all pretty tough and I update their moves all the time. However, I think the options involved in this game are less comedic than they were in the older wrestling games.

for PSP or PS2?

I got PSP version. I have unlocked EVERYTHING.

Comment

the PS2 version of SD vs RAW is definetly the best wrestling game of this generation. Im currently playing through season mode with my created Brock Lesnar (99 overall mwahah) at Legend difficulty.

Comment

yeah, I'm playin season mode on legend with my created character (99 as well) that has some finishing moves for heavy grapples!

Comment

You got past the loading screen?!

Comment

oh come on, the loadings aren't THAT bad

Comment

In the previous WWE games, wrestlers attacked their opponents after the match was over. But this seems to be missing this time around. Such a pity, because it made me feel like I could get another feud started.

Comment

I amazingly did!

Comment

Ice is big into the wrestling games. I just sorta grew out of it after the first couple PSX games came out. Sure they were fun but they got old pretty fast after you exausted the create a character stuff.

Comment

true, but the story lines do get better

Comment

It's not that bad for a commodore 64.

Actually, yes, my commodore loaded Beach Head faster than this game.

Comment

I used to have hours of fun creating comedic fake fighters all those years ago. I'd give them retarded default names like Cow Pattie, Ice, Bonehead, Crusty and even Biohazard. Tag matches were hard to win because the other wrestlers kept coming in and attacking you. I had to try and pin them while they were going back to their corner. But I must say, we've come a long way since.

Comment

New Version! - Parody of the original WWE PSP Load time video!WWE Smackdown vs Raw PSP Loadtime Hell video compared to another PSP game GripShift.Great video...

Hahahhaa

Comment

argh, damn you tube. Whats in that vid ?

Comment

hahaha... when I played tag team, I would tag my partner in the grab a chair. I'd walk over to the guy in the other corner and attack that guy. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X