• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Darkness?

anyone ever play it?

Yes!

Comment

I've always asked everyone and nobody's every said that!

Comment

I actually havent...Would it be worth it now to go and try the game out?

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Oh this game is very underrated in my view. It's like an ancient version of Resident Evil with a touch of The Mummy. The ill-fated characters were all very intriguing, and the fact that they all had their own abilities was quite interesting.

I only beat the game once though. After that, I couldn't be bothered doing it again and again to view the true ending. That last scenario was a bit too repetitive and boring, even though the climax was very good.

Comment

Well since I am in my new place I recently got a new TV stand + some uber connector thingy which lets me have a bunch of consoles hooked up at the same time. Its really making me play games a lot more on the consoles ;) Perhaps Ill give it a try once I get my ass in gear on this RE4 trial feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                I actually havent...Would it be worth it now to go and try the game out?
                yeah, the insanity meter is pretty wicked.

Comment

It was very underrated. And it had some very cool features. Someone I know insists it's better than RE. I disagree because of my one major problem with the game. The combat is SO repetitive. It's not like in RE where you're preserving ammo and the zombies are actually scary. You basically take whatever melee weapon you have, run up to the zombie, chop off the left arm, the right arm, the head, finish him, repeat. Zombies aren't scary when they hobble up to you, stop two feet in front of you, and flail their arms slowly.

Comment

very good, but not better than RE

Comment

No way. But they have been compared in past reviews.

Comment

plus RE has made a huge library of games.

Comment

Huge Library does not equal Huge Success. Look at Army Men....*shutters*

Comment

yes i've played it it's not bad, when they go insane it's dumb though i could do without a girl panting and breathing like that

Comment

XD that actually makes me laugh more than anything. I'm sat there thinking 'Are these thigs scaring you, or are you having a multiple orgasm?'

Comment

Working...
                              X