Biohazard Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Archives

Oi, Oi! I didn't even know the forums were open since I lost the site's URL and such.

Anyways, I'm curious as to whether or not anyone bought this yet?

Ordered mine a week ago and waiting for it to arrive but will THIA have any translations of the book?

I'm looking in your general direction Dot :p

Things are slow at the moment, Im looking for other options for translating but certain parts of the book will be done for sure! Especially considering I took a week to scan all 300 some pages of it :p

Comment

It's stuff like that that is going to rock

I'm lucky to have Dot, THIA wouldn't be what it was, or is, without 'em.

Comment

Well I mainly bought the book for the artwork but any translations is a plus. Apparently REhorror has the entire book scanned but since I don't go anywhere near that cesspit I'm not sure if they've got any working translations going or not or if they've ripped some from another RE site as usual.

Comment

Well I know Temp can translate French, but not Japanese. This archives is taking up a lot of space on my HD lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
            Well I know Temp can translate French, but not Japanese. This archives is taking up a lot of space on my HD lol

I'd be surprised if Temp can translate anything...:p

Almost 6GBs though?! Ouch. Have you been able to translate anything of it so far? I got the book today and other than the fair share of artwork and concepts, the book looks to have a TON of information and wondering if any new details or revealed or shed light on.

Comment

We havent started yet, They are still translating Birth Of Biohazard for me Its taking a long time but thats expected with the amount of speech there is.

Comment

maybe you wont have to!

Capcom are releasing the book in french, and so its more than likely to come out in english as well

Comment

wait...

@ Simo : I bet you know chinese?>

it's chinese if I am not wrong.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X