Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Resident Evil community needs a major upgrade....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Resident Evil community needs a major upgrade....

OK. I'm not usually one for complaining, but I have noticed that the Resident Evil community is as dry as a Cerberus bone right now. It might be due to the lack of news, but I think the biggest problem seems to lie within the actual members themselves.

TotallyRE was regarded as one of my favourite sites 5 years ago. The content was always up to date and there seemed to be some enthusiam coming from Marco. Anyway, at the end of 2002 Marco done away with his site and kept his forums. Only, his forums have got to the worst I've ever seen. The amount of spammers and trolls there is beyond a joke. Very rarely have I seen an actual Resident Evil discussion taking place.

Resident Evil Horror seems to be full of shady administrators and content robbers. People that go on vacation are then permanently banned for taking a holiday. I've also seen multiple reports regarding property theft. I think it's kind of lousy when people take stuff that doesn't belong to them.

RECommunity has always been full of screwballs, but the thing that really sent me soaring with laughter is the inclusion of Batman in the RECommunity banner and the owner's inability to add a Resident Evil section to discuss the Resident Evil franchise. Since when did the man in tights ever attempt to bring down Umbrella?

Capcom Central equals the pinnacle of laughter. It's been open for 3 years and the only game currently listed there is Resident Evil Dead Aim. In my humble opinion, there should be some way for visitors to interact with the content.

Resident Evil Fan is hardly ever updated and I noticed you have to change your password every single time you visit the forums because their cookie settings are all messed up.

Well, take this with a grain of salt because it's just my opinion. It would be nice if people could agree to disagree and discuss the franchise in a more mature manner instead of running everything into the ground. The only forums I've seen with a good sense of community are Bioflames and The Horror Is Alive, so keep up the good work.

REC is re-structuring to a broader entertainment base. I cant really blame them, The community has been so dry as of late. It was sad to see it happen though

Comment

OMG STFU NOOB!

Comment

In former times there are many biohazard sites yet, but now...many webmasters and fans not active and so this occurs.

also, the rudeness the ppl give is the main reasons why some newbies register then deleted or left.

the courtesy and respect decreases year by year.

that is why not many ppl posting, think, just post sth that the ppl not like but you don't know, then get blamed...ok, who is willing to post anymore?

Comment

I don't want to sound as if I'm beating the dead horse again, but a lot of their reasons for banning me were not justified to begin with. Sure, the stunts I pulled afterwards were extremely over the top and in the process of doing so, it sort of became my trademark. But if they had never began abusing me in the first place, then I would never have created problems for them.

It's like a kid who gets picked on all the time and takes the beatings the bullies give him, but he continues to be involved in the club or sport in which he enjoys being a part of. So eventually he decides to give them a taste of their own shit because he's had more than enough. Make sense!?

There are plenty more fish in the sea. There's no need to go back to forums that are full of morons who can't get laid. The fact that they create online gangs to drive people away is really sad. At the end of the day, it's their loss. I'm not gaining anything when I attempt to challenge their patience.

Comment

Grace Saunders, you don't need to get fatal mistakes to get deleted or banned. you just need to offend greyfox or some big heads then you will get banned without reasons.

that is RE-C, once greyfox still exists, ppl will still get banned without proper reasons.

and also, the ppl there only call others as morons. I heard from my wife saying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit
              once greyfox still exists, ppl will still get banned without proper reasons.
              It sounds like you're plotting his assassination.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                It sounds like you're plotting his assassination.
                Neither me nor my spouse kills anyone.

There are, if I am correct, many ppl, not only she, who don't favor greyfox.

Comment

For future reference too, there's more than Resident Evil Dead Aim online now at Capcom Central, but it's very time consuming to run a website when balancing it with Tertiary studies and a working job.

Comment

Hey Nemesis556, you should delete all those acounts on Ada's boards. Seem a bit of a mess now.

Comment

Maybe the Ada one is just busy.

but yes those webmasters drop as time goes.

=\

Comment

At least you haven't met Mary Jacobs yet? Or have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Grace Saunders
                          At least you haven't met Mary Jacobs yet? Or have you?
                          No because I am not joining all possible / potential forums.

I had joined many, but Ice[DDZ]'s THIA is where I had been active.

that is. also, Ice won't isolate or hate ppl like what RE-C people did.

that is.

---

I don't mind any forums, but those whose admins are already hostile to me first. and those forums which has hideous admins

Comment

I sent pizzas to Samantha's house last month. I should have sent her a fish supper since I hear she likes cod pieces.

Comment

I want to see THIA in full force someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X