News Posters, Forum Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Posters, Forum Updates

Please welcome our two new News Posters, Borman and Carnivol. Carnivol is a regular from Bioflames so those of you from there will know him well. As Borman stated, he was originally the one who broke the news about the RE4 PS2 demo. Hes been a good friend in the short amount of time I've known him. Both will hopefully be able to keep the site up to date in the news department while I work on constructing the site.

On another note, I have adjusted the forum titles to have a new ranking structure. People with 0-9 posts are of course the useless Red Herb. Currently we have about 22 ranks, so that should keep everyone busy. Forum permissions have all been set rightfully finally, as some people didnt have the same benefits as other (avatars, etc). Also please note that Ill be forcibly changing users avatars and signatures to fit with the guidelines.

What the fuck? Give me my custom title back, you son of a bitch!

Comment

Happy?

Comment

red herbs aren't useless !!

Comment

They certainly aren't! They're the reason I never used a green herb until I was sure I had every single red one. And you didn't have to worry about losing points for ranking either!

AND AJ IS A BANDERSNATCH! AAAHAAA!

Comment

Beats being a bat

Comment

wtf !! why am i a bandersnatcher !!

Comment

Bandersnatch = CHAMPION! Basically the rankings go in order from how deadly enemies in the series are ;)

Comment

Thanks hehe

Comment

Lolol, I like this Dot, hehe... lets check what I am....

Well fuck me running, Im Ivy! Lol, well thats what I get for having only so much posts...

Also, nice to see new news posters!
                    Last edited by Saint_Eve; 03-28-2006, 01:58 PM.

Comment

How about our fancy fancy color titles ehh Borman?

Comment

Psh, mines crap brown color lol ;)

Comment

haha brown ! whats the highest monster title ? nemesis ?

Comment

I didnt add bosses but right now its uh..*checks* #22 Humanoid Leech. I hated them...

Comment

Now that I have a PS2, I should look into outbreak.

Or is that the humanoid leech from RE0? I would think from outbreak, last I heard, that was invincible. RE0 leech zombies, just two molotovs and they fizzle out nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X