Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Horror is Alive" linking to the main site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Horror is Alive" linking to the main site...

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm used to clicking on the main site banner and being directed to the message board home. Not the main site. (I'm going by my site, and several others) I'm just asking if anybody is willing to take into consideration the moving of the link's destination to the board ACP. Thanks.

EDIT: I didn't mean ACP. I meant to say board portal.
    Last edited by Steve-Ø; 03-16-2009, 10:04 PM.

There a little text link just below that. I prefer it would link back to the main site.

Comment

ALright, Just a suggestion. ;)

Comment

You know i can't even see the banner? Haven't been able to for a long time, no idea why.

Comment

Ice made the skin, so lots of it doesn't work with IE if you are using that. I may revisit it one day, but at the rate the site is going it'll be a while. Infact, I use the default VB skin, since I dislike dark colored webpages in general

Comment

Nope i'm using Firefox, i dunno it just likes to be pretty picky about what it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
              Nope i'm using Firefox, i dunno it just likes to be pretty picky about what it shows.
              Try clearing your cookies. If you have Text-To-Image or Addblock Plus like me, check your blacklists, possibly blocking the image from being viewed.

Comment

Working...
              X