Cease and Desist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cease and Desist

I really dont know what the hell to say here. Im at a total loss of words and I dont understand the reasoning. So I figure scanning the letter I just received in the mail yesterday would get the point across.

Needless to say this really sucks. Im not even sure what to do with the site right now, as I wouldnt want to help promote games that are made by a company which commits such dispicable acts. I really dont get it, what the FUCK are we doing thats so bad here? Am I fucking hosting ISO's of Capcom games?! FUCK NO! Im trying to learn more about the process that went into making the games and get the Japanese stuff to the English fans. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! With that out of my system, Id like to spit in the face of the asshole who wrote this letter. So with that, Im hosting a zip file which contains URL's to my various Resident Evil Beta's I have collected over the past year or so. You can download it here. I really dont care what happens at this point, THIA has been my life over the past few months and if I cant have it the way I want it then I really have no reason to live after its death.

Re-Upped, they deleted my file
    Last edited by Carnivol; 05-21-2010, 04:48 AM.

oh my gosh this is so sad i thank u for the downloads though i think my cousin can get them working on his gamecube. at least they are going fast speeds so thank you for this but please dont hurt urself u never know capcom may change there mind.

how big is these cuz its at 70 megs on pub1 and i m not sure how long to keep it going with the others as well.

Comment

Doesn't this just beat all...

Comment

OMFG!!!!! This is bullshit John. Dont take that shit! Reply, ask them what the fuck is up!? Thanks for the betas tho. And dont go commiting suicide, that would be bullshit giving up! Im with you all the way dude.
        Last edited by Saint_Eve; 03-31-2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

ok thanks u i have them all now i will see if my cousin can help me with these. thank u again.

Comment

I take it you were one of the people who managed to DL the zip before I correctted my accident?

Comment

Oh my, its deleted now? Me and Ada are the only to get this? I have half a mind to go post it to everyone....

Comment

AIM NOW STEVE!

Comment

Fuck man, this sucks. Call a lawyer or something, there has to be a way around this.

Comment

this isnt an april fool's thing right ? cause if it isnt, its just wrong

Comment

Notice when it was posted Wasnt april fools yet.

Capcom is very protective with their property, so it doesnt surprise me

Comment

Comment

Its fake! We arent being served, nor am I releasing betas. The Ada Wong account was mine I originally planned to do a "I have Biohazard 1.5" april fools but I figured that would be too evil. Perhaps next year XD

Comment

XD SHouldnt have revealed it yet

Comment

not funny

Comment

Working...
                              X