Is RE5 coming out for Revo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is RE5 coming out for Revo??

Hi people, I`m sort of new around here, this is my first topic and I need some info about the RE5. I`m a huge fan of Resident Evil Series, I own a Gamecube and people say I`m a Nintendo Fanboy (lol). It`s really hard to own Video Games here in Brazil, specially because of it`s price. Original Games are things that few can afford, but me, as a RE fan, I bought all the Original RE games for gamecube, all my others are `generic` (lol).

I see that a PS3 or the X360 are (going to be) very expensive and I wouldn`t be able to buy such videogames, the Revolution is what I have in mind, because of it`s price and it`s technology. I hope I can have my RE5 on my future Revolution XDD

(Sorry if I mispelled anything. I`m not the best at speaking english, or writing english, I`ve only been learning english since 8, now I`m 15.)

Well, given recent announcments on its power and such I doubt such a game as RE5 would be possible on it. Unfortunatley it looks like PS3 and 360 will only be seeing it ;|

Comment

ablas espanol? claro que si! no creo que va salir para el Revolution... estaria (sorry dude, I'm from El Paso and my parents are from Mexico and El Salvador. I don't usually talk much spanish though...)kickass usar el control del Revolution par tu pistola!

Comment

They've announced the specs for the Revolution? O_o.

The Rev might get it's own little side story ala Dead Aim...maybe >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Leon
          ablas espanol? claro que si! no creo que va salir para el Revolution... estaria (sorry dude, I'm from El Paso and my parents are from Mexico and El Salvador. I don't usually talk much spanish though...)kickass usar el control del Revolution par tu pistola!
          Lol, My spanish sucks, here in brazil we talk Portuguese, but Portuguese and Spanish are much alike, I understood everything XDD
          Maybe in the future the RE5 comes to the Revo, like RE4 in the PS2, it would very good for me lol.

Originally posted by Nemesis556
          They've announced the specs for the Revolution? O_o.

The Rev might get it's own little side story ala Dead Aim...maybe >_>
          Man, this Dead Aim story just suck, I've played it on my friend's house and I have to say, It totally sucks.

Comment

I don't mean of the same quality, just in similiar vein to Dead Aim. >_>

Comment

Well, RE4 was kinda Side Story too, could it fit in this description?

Comment

Not really. By side story I mean something that involves different characters, in the same universe. Survivor had Ark, Vincent, Andy and Lily and Lott. Dead Aim had Fong Ling, Morpheus Duvall and Bruce McGirvern.

Both games featured Umbrella yet weren't connected to the standard Chris, Jill, Barry and Leon storyline if that makes sense >_>

At least, that's the way I perceive it
                Last edited by James; 04-03-2006, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Never say never, but I can't see it happening though.

Comment

Hmm, I don't realy think RE5 ever will come for the Revo. Xbox360 and PS3 claims to be 20-30 times more powerfull than xbox and ps2, while the revo is going to be twice as powerfull. Nintendo is planing a revolution and is not doing it with a powerfull machine, but with the control( revolution the way we play). I would say a game similar to dead aim could work realy good with the revo, so there might be some exclusice RE games to the revo, but I guess capcom will wait and see how well the revultion is doing before making any games for it.

Comment

lol 360 and PS3 arent 20-30times as powerful. Again, i come to the fact that something that can produce graphics 2x that of RE4, its going to be great. Capcom is already making games for the Revolution, as are most companies.

Comment

I am not the one that is claiming that, Microsoft and Sony are claiming that. And yeah, RE4 had great graphics so we can at least expect the revo to have better
                        Last edited by LastDemonHunter; 04-22-2006, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Ive still never seen them claim that in an official document or pressrelease, even interviews. Its usually thre press.

Comment

20 to 30 times? Wouldn't that be the proper proportion of the X-box vs the commodore 64?

The 360 is not that much more powerful than the original X-Box, nothing we've seen from PS3 has been realtime, and a lot of the Rev has yet to be announced. I'm still waiting before I decide which is going to be the most powerful, and if the current generation has taught us anything, it's that the game makers dictate how good the game really looks. PS2 had Silent Hill, GC had RE4, and both were supposed to be less powerful than the X-Box.

Comment

This generation will be all about details in my opinion. Worlds can be done well enough already, but the little things have yet to be

Comment

Working...
                              X