Biohazard Decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Decade

As some of you know, Recently Bioflames forum member "albert" found an ebay auction for "Biohazard Decades". It appeared to be a Hong Kong version of Biohazard Archives except it included a dvd and the auction pictures showed the book contained new art. I have received my copy today and I can report that the DVD itself is essentially the Catalysis one, with Ada's RE4 reports from the PS2 ver added in. The book contains some new art, particularly from RE4 however I would say its not worth the purchase. It appears to be a pirate/bootleg job however how exactly they got the art is beyond me. Pictures are below.

and the price was?

Comment

It was off ebay, Linked in that thread. Around 25.00$ without shipping and such.

Comment

oh... yeah the pics looked pirated...

Comment

Thats the thing, they dont. They actually LOOK good. I dont know where they got the art as last time I checked its not available from either capcom art vaults. However I see NO capcom trademarks anywhere in the book which is a sure sign that its pirated.

Comment

was the dvd pirated?

Comment

Presumably yes, Its a custom menu and all, no Capcom logos to be see. It has the same trailers as the Catalysis with just the Adas Report stuff on RE4 PS2 at the end. The ada's report stuff is done in a rather sloppy way and was obviously ripped via capture card.

Comment

Man, what is so great about the PS2 RE4 extras?
                I get the story perfectly just by playing the GC game :S
                Hey Dot50, could you scan the images so I could take a good look at them please?! =D

EDIT: By the way, are there English Subtitles included in the DVD?? :S
                Last edited by Pedro; 04-04-2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Thats some wierd stuff fitty. Any artwork thats stands out?

Comment

Mine should be arrivining in about a week or so.

My stuff from VideoGameYa is oddly still not here, which is strange even for SAL shipping... I ordered it on February 8, and its been two months. I normally wouldn't care but I'm a repeat buyer from him. I would hate to have to leave negative feedback for the 4 items...

Comment

I had similar problems with him in the past PO. That was after a LONG time of good service. He made up for it with a lot more posters. Thankfully Im done doing buisness with him, as Ive got all that he offers.

Try emailing him, hes a good guy. Im sure you will get your stuff.

Comment

I just noticed this, check page 209, 212, 215, 217... Straight out of the CV section from Survivhor... I smell a lawsuit maybe...

Comment

Holy shit your right! Are they discussing this at Survivhor?

Comment

No, I was just looking through it when it just caught my eye... So I don't even know if they're discussing it @ the BHF forums or not... I don't actively participate (the language barrier) so my account got deleted and never really attempted to join up again...

Comment

Ill see if I can contact jerome or wesker about this, I doubt they can do anything but it should be known..Reminds me of how Prima stole my Stars logo back in the day XD
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-24-2006, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X