SourceNext re-releasing Biohazard 3 PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SourceNext re-releasing Biohazard 3 PC

You heard right, SourceNext - The company behind the Biohazard 2 PC re-release is now getting ready to release a Biohazard 3 PC re-release. Much like the Biohazard 2 version, three will be getting new 640x480 FMV sequences. That seems to be the only difference as described on their page so far, as well as increased compatibility. Though, RE3/BH3 for the PC runs pretty well with XP. The release date is set on April 28th. You can check out more details at SourceNext.

Its also worth noting that Play Asia will have the Biohazard Ad Arts book in stock on April 10th. You can preorder the book currently for $21.90. More information is available at Play Asia.

I'm not sure how I could have missed it, but while I was adding in some information to our database I noticed Ubi Soft is taking pre-orders for Resident Evil 4 for the PC. You can check that out at Ubi Softs website. The game is slated still for a vauge "May" release and will retail for $29.99. It appears to be using the PS2 versions screenshots, so I wouldn't want to speculate on which models/maps/etc it will be using (either the superior GCN version or the PS2). However It will apparently contain the PS2 versions extras. They also list DirectX 9 as a requirement. This would lead me to believe it will be the GCN version, However companies tend to list requirements for the less computer savvy, so in effect this could mean nothing at all.

I've also begun using our forum calendar to list some upcoming events, so it should be easier for forum members to get email notifications when an event is happening (IE a game release, etc).

They never did re-release RE1 though, huh?

Awesome if RE4 will only cost 30$ for PC, theres no way id pay even 40 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
      They never did re-release RE1 though, huh?

Are you smoking weed?!
      What about REmake?

Comment

I meant for PC ;)

Comment

Oh LoL
          I don't really care about my PieCe of junk.
          Rather play on my lovely gamecube ^^

Comment

Just wait til the mods hit, Youll change your tune :pacman:

Comment

Working...
            X