Forum Updates, Ad Arts released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Updates, Ad Arts released.

The Biohazard Ad Arts book has been released today, Once I get my copy Ill be sure to report on anything interesting thats inside.

I have also taken the liberty to update the forum a bit. We now have two new member titles "THIA Staff" and "Donator". Both come with some perks, like image icons and a shiny new user title. I deleted "News Poster" as anyone posting news is considered as Staff. I've also added images based on your post count. These go with your user title (unless you are a "special" member) which ranks you based on posts and gives you a corresponding creature as your rank.

Donator is earned by donating to the site, be it for translations or just a random donation. Its a small thing I can do for the awesome help I've received so far on the TSBB translation.

Speaking of that, progress is moving a bit slowly however we are nearing the end of chapter 2. Ill be making a feature page for it as soon as the RE4 Trial Edition's one is completed. So you can look forward to that!

isn't there like a 'totally cool guy' title for me ?

Comment

You wish :pacman:

I changed the quoteboxes to be freakin 1337 now. Test:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH 2
      Also added a couple more RE4 Avatars. Added some RE0 ones just now too. Ill be adding more tommorow but for now Im off to sleep. Ill probably get to adding the first contest winners into a group with their own image icon as well ;)
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-10-2006, 12:45 PM.

Comment

lol, amazing what you can do when you stay awake for more than 5 hours

Comment

I like the quote boxes. I would suggest, if it's not planned already, a different set-up for the pictures under the title. They're pretty cluttered right now, at least on my board theme.

Comment

I really like the look of them . Though, I must ask, why doesn't the text stop being indented after the quotes?

See how this line isn't on the far left?

No biggie, just pointing it out

Comment

Originally posted by Borman
              lol, amazing what you can do when you stay awake for more than 5 hours

HAHAHHA!

Comment

Niko, It should be better now. I have it so your status' are on the first line now, Staff, donator etc. Then below that on the next line is your rank. Also The default theme is the one im making now, Since Ice is never around anymore I decided to do this as his theme is really not user friendly. Infact, Im basically using his theme now but with modifications to make the UI more easy on the eyes. If you see a menu to the right, your using Ice's. If you dont, your using mine. "THIA ALT" as its called.

No doubt he will bitch about the change but I dont think he will find it for a while at least, its been this way for about a month now

Nemesis, good point I didnt see that. Ill have to see whats up with that in a little bit.

Borman, *shakes fist* :doh:

Quotebox is
                Now
                Fixed Old posts were still showing it screwed up so I just rebuilt the post cache
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-11-2006, 05:38 AM.

Comment

;) You still awake? Posting from school pwns u

Comment

Yes, posting from school is indeed teh pwn.

Comment

Alright Im starting to lay teh pwn down on sigs and avatars.

Avatars - No more than 15kb, 125x150 in size.

Sigs - No more than 400x150 in size Under 100k.

Ill allow some leeway on these, but Borman and PO Im looking your way. Borman especially with his fucking titanic 1.1MB sig.WTF!

EDIT:

Dur list of changes:
                      AlecG - Changed Avatar to be non animated (was 93kb)
                      Borman - Changed sig to 256 Color ver (was 1.2MB!!)
                      Grace Saunders - Resized Sig
                      hawaiian_dragon - Resized Sig
                      Nemesis556 - Removed Red X sig
                      Nikovich - Resized sig (It looks better this way anyway, the text is anti-aliased now )
                      Project Omega - Culled animation, and other various edits. Sorry, best I can do. It was too big
                      romis138 - Resized sig
                      Selenababy - Sig and Avatar resized
                      ShawnCarr2 - Removed sig (Was broken link)
                      theundertaker - Resized sig, Cut avatar so its not animated
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-11-2006, 11:16 AM.

Comment

no change for AJ, always within the rules

coughcoolguytitlecough

Comment

lol damn you, 1 mb takes like 2 seconds to load though >< Ill figure it out...

edit: Is flash enabled? Would save a lot of space ;)
                          Last edited by Borman; 04-11-2006, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Those are sexy quote boxes dude! Hehe, you nubed AlecGs ava, lol.

Comment

What the fuck? Don't tell me my sig looks better.

It's blurry as hell and the text was anti-aliased in the first place.

Don't touch my goddamn sig.
                              Last edited by Nikovich; 04-11-2006, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X