If you like or own a Ford Taurus and/or Mercury Sable, then read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like or own a Ford Taurus and/or Mercury Sable, then read this

Hey, so this must mean you do, I am a Taurus, Sable freak and I love those cars and almost everything about them. I have a nice 1988 Taurus Wagon LX I own right now, sitting at Taurus-Garage Germany. I recently went there to help in putting a different, newer, motor into it. Here are some pictures of my Taurus Wagon.
    Go on over to www.tauruscarclub.com to meet all your Taurus/Sable needs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-10-2006, 08:15 AM.

Awesome pics, especially the last one. Its good to see you back here again Chris

Comment

Ahahaha, I just sold my Sable like, two days ago. It was so hard for me. I've had her for like, 7 years. But my dad knew someone who was selling a T-bird and mine was on its last leg.

(Don't know how to do thumbnails, so. I got ya there (Its in Additional Opttions below the reply area, click manage attachments - Cal)

The gold tooth was my trademark...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-10-2006, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Hahaha Gold tooth XD I Had/Have an 87 Taurus Wagon. Chris loves it but the Tranny is screwed (What Taurus DOESNT have tranny problems?). I can only go in reverse LOL. I got it from my brother, who in turn got it from my grandfather after he died. Tranny broke on my brother and Its been sitting at our house ever since. I was going to get it replaced but I cant find any damn Taurus Trannys which will fit! here it is with Slicers on it
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-10-2006, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that was the main reason I sold mine. It kept coming up with so many problems, sucking money from me. The tranny was going, it was making noises, lots of weird shit.

And the gold tooth is my only real accident, even though I wasn't even moving. A plumbing truck backed up into me in a parking lot.

Comment

Heres my pos Taurus its a 1993 SHO with 139, 608 miles, i bought it with 139, 550 miles... ride home from the dealer the tranny took a shit and i bought it as is.(local dealer/but on ebay) and
            they wouldnt do anything about it, and i still as of now owe $900 on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
              Ahahaha, I just sold my Sable like, two days ago. It was so hard for me. I've had her for like, 7 years. But my dad knew someone who was selling a T-bird and mine was on its last leg.

(Don't know how to do thumbnails, so. I got ya there (Its in Additional Opttions below the reply area, click manage attachments - Cal)

The gold tooth was my trademark...

I think your focused on the wrong car... the (601)passion red 04.5+ Volvo S40 is back further

Comment

Well, I don't know what that means, but he was selling it really cheap and he's really anal about his cars, so it's in pristine condition. I got the T-bird for 1,200, but I haven't driven it yet.
                Cars are just for places too far to run so it doesn’t bother me much.
                Last edited by Nikovich; 04-10-2006, 08:31 PM.

Comment

lol, its just the color and the color code, the s40's are kick ass cars, but what year is
                  the tbird?

Comment

Long after the T-birds were really cool. The Sable was a 93.
                    Last edited by Nikovich; 04-11-2006, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Incase you guys didnt notice, I had DMKF do some investigating and he changed it so the thumbnails are now resized by "bicubic" instead of "nearest neighbor". What that means basically is that the thumbnails will not look GOOD when resized. Before, it just bunched all the pixels together and looked like shit. I also adjusted the size of them from 100pixel width to 125 so you can see it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                        Long after the T-birds were really cool. The Sable was a 93.
                        i digress, in my opinon the 89-97 Tbirds are the coolest, especially the ones with 4.6's and all the 'stanger boltons.

Comment

Nice Sable, it looks like in pretty good shape, from the outside. K5, that aviatar you have looks a lot like a SHO, what is it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrism3784
                            Nice Sable, it looks like in pretty good shape, from the outside. K5, that aviatar you have looks a lot like a SHO, what is it.
                            its a twin of my 1996 volvo 850 R(acing?), 240hp stock 2.3L Turbo (mitsubishi td04) 1 of around 1400 made for the US market. an funnily/amazingly no bullshitting either mines serial number is 1337.

and one more piece of SHO/Volvo relativity the new XC90 V8's use a modified version of the 3.4 yamaha.

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer
                              an funnily/amazingly no bullshitting either mines serial number is 1337.
                              You realize you can never get rid of that car now, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X