Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Mason: RIPPED OFF!

Does anyone else here think that Spoiler:
    Last edited by REmaster; 04-04-2009, 02:35 AM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Spoiler:
    Last edited by A-J; 04-04-2009, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Ya know, that's probably the most badass theory I've ever heard lol
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

I think it was ok, harrys story had already been told, he was prepared for death; and silent hill characters aren't about survival, they just hapen to get alive from the town, but they're normal people (except Alex the soldier).

Comment

Survival isn't a strong theme among SH characters. It's not like the RE series when the only objective is to survive and escape the city/mansion/lab/base alive, there's usually something more personal involved than that.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
              Survival isn't a strong theme among SH characters. It's not like the RE series when the only objective is to survive and escape the city/mansion/lab/base alive, there's usually something more personal involved than that.

Spoiler:
              That could be debatable. Spoiler:

Comment

as debatable as it may be, the in-water ending in SH2 makes the most sense based on the plot and events that unfold near the ending. Personally, I feel that it is the canon ending.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I'm just playing devils advocate

Comment

I find it funny this popped up when Shattered Memories was announced.

Comment

Yea because the way it's looking so far, It's nice to remember the original Harry, the real Harry lol.

Comment

I thought it was a little funny, actually. ^^;

Comment

I still hold the belief that the 'dead' Harry is like all those James's you find around SH2. Grabbed his old trusty fire hammer, beat off the first wave of mercenaries, left to look for heather then she arrived to find the fake.

It pissed me off that to further the plot they killed Harry off, and off screen too. He killed a god, a sodden god, some punkass excuse for a monster shouldn't have had a chance.

Comment

It is odd, but then again, he didn't have his weapons...
                            Godamnit, how dare they kill off someone mightier than a God.
                            Seriously, though, I was like OMGWTF when I played SH3.
                            But thats the point of Silent Hill...to devour those who enter, Harry was just taken far later.

Comment

Even Chuck Norris could be killed if he was caught asleep in front of the TV. If Chuck Norris ever slept.

Comment

Working...
                              X