Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why there is certain weapon in certain boss fight

I'm talking about Spoiler:
    Last edited by Guest; 04-04-2009, 01:43 PM.

Hammer of Dawn ftw.
    Last edited by A-J; 04-04-2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

no the laser in dead aim was battery charged ( if i remember correctly its been over 5 years since ive played dead aim )

Comment

The only thing missing from that fight was Anya coming in over Chris's headset saying:
        "You've only got minutes of satellite coverage!"
        Last edited by Vector; 04-04-2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Chris "CONTROL DO YOU READ ME, CONTROL, CONTROL !!"

Sheva "Lookit all that tentacles"

Comment

And finally Josh comes rolling in...

"NUTHING STOPS THE TRAIN, BABE!
            Last edited by Mr. Kennedy; 04-04-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

This is now "The Official 'Gears of Resident Evil' Thread."

Comment

I may be wrong...but wasn't the satellite in Dead Aim used by the Chinese Government?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Gears of Redfield!

Also, a satellite laser was indeed used by the Chinese government in Dead Aim. For some reason they used a most outrageous method to assassinate one of their own operatives, rather than just send someone out there to covertly get the job done.

And last but not least, Uroboros Aheri or Lambent Brumak? But which is better?

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-04-2009, 02:22 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Kennedy View Post
                    And finally Josh comes rolling in...

"NUTHING STOPS THE TRAIN, BABE!
                    I think Sheva would be the one to yell "WOOOO!!! YEAH BABY, THAT MY KINDA SHIT!!!" As she's really the token black. Josh is sorta a side character.

Comment

so umm, a weapon of that magnitude WOULDN'T take the whole ship under? Unless the ship has some adimantium plating of some sort....

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
                        so umm, a weapon of that magnitude WOULDN'T take the whole ship under? Unless the ship has some adimantium plating of some sort....
                        I thought that too.
                        And about what most of you were saying about RE5-GoW: they DID NOT rip off the idea of the satelite lasser from GoW!!!!!!!!! it was already in RE: Dead Aim!!!! the idea was already in the RE univers!!!!!!!!!, sure, the "X (don't remember his name) director/producer" sead that he really liked GoW and that RE5 had lots of inspiration from that game, but that doesn't mean anything!!! that "tecnology" existed in the RE universe since it was there in RE: Dead Aim, now stop making fun of that part if you please

P.S.: for your information: yes, I though the same thing (RE5-GoW) when I saw the satelite lasser part, but after the fight, when I was trying to give it an explanation, I remembered that nice cutscene from RE: Dead Aim
                        Last edited by Guest; 04-05-2009, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
                          on that part they try and use the satilite on fong there on a island. the whole game isnt on the spencer rain only half

Comment

They're talking about the Hammer of Dawn satellite cannon used on Excella's mutant form. Which was, for me, exceptionally silly. It was sillier when they did it in Dead Aim. The idea that a pharmacutical company would get away with launching a space weapon...yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              YES! I was waiting for a thread like that! HAHA
                              Last edited by hellrizer; 04-05-2009, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X