Resident Evil 4 Trials feature updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Trials feature updated

If you havent been paying attention to the Features forum I've been adding some updates to the article since it debuted, We're already up to 17 pages on it now so head on over there for some great videos and beta information. We are well into the hacking section now with cool finds being made every day. Today I added the long awaited 3.5 Power video's which you can find here on this page.

Here's a quick sample gif of some of the fun I had with the feature:

This is awesome. I'm wondering are you planning on releasing these codes or something, to the "Trusted Members" ? Since I've got the same trial (I think) and I've got an AR too. Or do you need more advanced gizmos to get this happening?

Comment

gizmos, Still not sure If Ill release it. Ill have to talk it over with Mark but I dont see any harm being done once we cover all the other trials as well or at least until the word gets out about it. Afterall we dont want idiots on ebay selling "betas" of the trial editions now do we?

Comment

that explosion looks awesome. love the way the enemies fly away.

Comment

i donno but the videos don't seem to be working well for me at least they open up in Nero StartSmart for me

Comment

You need divx, as with all our videos

Comment

When in doubt, download VLC player. No codecs or anything to screw around with. It works great ;)

Comment

where do i get that?

Comment

Im assuming you need the windows version, so of course click that

Comment

The GIF is awesome =D
                    It would be nice of you to release the videos in Google Videos or YouTube, I hate the WMV

Comment

Sweet stuff dude, you and Mark are doing a great job.

Comment

They are AVI, not WMV.

Comment

ok so how do i get them to work? i got the video lan thing

Comment

Scrapped equipment, is now playable :)More information at our website - http://www.thehorrorisalive.com

I caved in, new video for people who dont want to get divx.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisREmake
                              ok so how do i get them to work? i got the video lan thing
                              Simply open the video file with VLC, and it plays

Comment

Working...
                              X