Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Gameplay Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Gameplay Clips

The Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode DLC has been released and most fans are enjoying it as we speak. MS Xbox World has put up some gameplay clips from the Versus mode.

Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Clips

i now this VS mode even more than i originally did

Comment

Meh, The Mercenaries didn't really have anything for me worth playing so this Versus mode will problably be the same.

Comment

It's superly addictive. The only problem is that RE5 obviously wasn't made for competetive head to head gameplay so it always feels a bit clunky, but it is worth it for the fact that you can punch Sheva in the face

Comment

i hate you capcom, i just wasted 6.25 to get this thing nad i hate it already. its like COD4 except i feel bad after playing it

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
            i hate you capcom, i just wasted 6.25 to get this thing nad i hate it already. its like COD4 except i feel bad after playing it
            What did you expect when you bought it? You knew it was a VERSUS mode, what were you hoping to get from it? As pointed out RE5 was designed to be a game like this...they just happened to use their current engine to allow it.

Comment

how can they sell this dlc,this should already be in the game,but we cant forgot this is capcom,at least this is not like in street fighter 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                What did you expect when you bought it? You knew it was a VERSUS mode, what were you hoping to get from it? As pointed out RE5 was designed to be a game like this...they just happened to use their current engine to allow it.
                i dunno, i thought it would be better. not dull and boring

Comment

i dunno, i thought it would be better. not dull and boring
                  You're doing it wrong.

Comment

Dunno what happened there.
                    You've played through Resident Evil 5, probably played some Mercenaries and/or co-op too; what did you expect from the Versus modes?

Thought it'd be fairly obvious that it'd be like this (though, personally, seeing Resident Evil 5 in action with 4 players kinda makes me want a 4 player Mercenaries now. + of course, DLC characters plz kthx.)

Comment

Thought that this wouldn't work for an RE game and after watching the videos I don't think I will get this.

Comment

Never been a fan of online comptetitive play. I won't get it
                        Sevket's Game Collection
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                        X