Casting Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting Info

Gene, Rombie, Carn, Wayne, John and Alzaire, you guys all able to join for this weekend? same time/etc ?

We can probably discuss the DLC and maybe talk a bit more about darkside chronicles. Any suggestions are welcome!

I should be around.

Comment

*final* final thoughts on RE5 -the game- and more whatcha been playing please.

Comment

I may be around. Skype may not.
        See you in hell.

Comment

I'll probably be around. Darkside Chronicles could be fun to discuss.

Comment

Im always willing to join in on the fun if Im around ;)

Comment

This is a damn small tidbit, but how about you guys give your thoughts on RE6's projected 4-8 year release?

Comment

I can answer that one now. Personally, I call shenanigans.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Like AJ, I want to know your final thoughts on RE 5.
                  RE6's projected 4-8 year release
                  8 years are too much, we don't need another Duke Nukem Forever situation.
                  sigpic

Comment

cool cannot wait for your next ep

Comment

8 years is bullshit. They're just covering their asses so they can slack off.

Comment

i wouldn't mind calling in on this podcast cause i got a few things 2 say about DSC and the dlc

Comment

Well, you can count on me if you'll need a call in or taking part in the popdcast. The only thing that I need is the date of the show.
                          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

could you guys also give your opinions on SH : Shattered Memories ? or what you think of it so far ..

Comment

I think the eight year thing is because Capcom's nut are in the vice now. RE5 didn't get the same type of critical acclaim that RE4 got and there whole marketing campaign was focused on an aspect of the game they never bothered adding. They know taking the game full hog, run and gun action is going to upset the hardcore and old school day one folks. But they can't compete with the other action games otherwise. They're stuck, and need to work out which stratergy is going to loose the least number of fans. And whether they want to alienate there dedicated fanbase in exchange for a possibly more fickle group.

I suspect the answer may to be run and gun and add in horror elements again. Keep the old users happy by giving them back scares and maybe a little exploring and some more puzzles. Keep the action hungry fans happy by giving them there run and gun. It is possible to have scary and to move. A reduced crawl of a speed when moving with the gun ready should be fine...if they add horror elements in again.

But getting the balance right is gonna be tricky. Might take some time.

...well, it's that or they just wanna work on some other cash cows right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X