Spring cleaning and ..oh...oops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring cleaning and ..oh...oops.

Since im now taking charge of editing the site I've tried to get a handle on why files are placed where they are. So with that Im going through the site now and deleting any un-used graphics, duplicate files and more. While doing this I noticed the forum has a ton of bloat, so while removing images and re-directing files so they make sense I was forced to remove the avatars and re-add them. This means that anyone who had previously selected an avatar has now had it removed. Its an easy fix, just go back into your user CP and select it, but I am sorry for any inconvience this caused. It was something that had to be done. The forum directories are all messed up and im going through them now and fixing them.

Also, Im considering adding a new forum for just SITE related updates. If anyone has any suggestions or comments on this let me know. Ice and I had planned to seperate actual RE based updates and site updates for a long time now, and I think now is as good of a time as any.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-19-2006, 05:20 PM.

Forums all done, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report any broken images, or anything missing that was there before!! I really need your help on this one guys!

Have to fix:
    Various PM icons.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-19-2006, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X