Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Jumps in Bear Cage, Gets Attacked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Jumps in Bear Cage, Gets Attacked.

taken from neogaf.

video

This is the moment a woman was mauled by a polar bear after she jumped into its enclosure at Berlin Zoo. The intruder was attacked just yards away from Knut, the abandoned bear who became famous around the world.

Zookeepers managed to push the bear away and carry the woman from the cage. The mauling took place inside an enclosure occupied by four polar bears not far from Knut's home. Heiner Kloes, a Berlin Zoo spokesman, said the enclosure is surrounded by a fence, a line of prickly hedges and a wall.

The woman was taken to a hospital for treatment. Police did not say why she jumped in with the bears. "The woman has proved herself to be careless by jumping into the enclosure," a police spokesperson said. "Logic tells us that polar bears will do this type of thing in this situation."

Last December, a man who later described himself as "lonely" jumped into the cage of the zoo's most famous polar bear. But he emerged unscathed after zookeepers managed to distract Knut with beef. The celebrity bear won the world's sympathy after being abandoned by his mother shortly after his birth. A spokesman for the zoo said Knut, now two years and four months old, would never harm a human.

well shes a bright one isnt she?

thats what you get when you dont obey the rules and going over the fence.

Comment

Humans are stupid. News at 11.

Even the most domesticated animal will defend itself, it's relatives and it's territory.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I feel sorry for the bear...it was only doing what came naturally when an intruder entered its territory. I hope nothing happens to it.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Was I the only one rooting for the bear in that video?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            No....no you weren't.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

no, i was to actually

Comment

GO BEAR!,GO BEAR!
                people are so fucking stupid sometimes you know?

Comment

hahaha looks funny owned !!!! XD

Comment

She is most likely, incredibly naive or mentally challenged. Those people need help from us, not condemnation. Give her a break.

Comment

This just reminded me of the M.O.D. song Don't Feed The Bears

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Mason View Post
                        This just reminded me of the M.O.D. song Don't Feed The Bears
                        I LOVE THAT SONG!

M.O.D. is great

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          I feel sorry for the bear...it was only doing what came naturally when an intruder entered its territory. I hope nothing happens to it.
                          I hope nothing happens to it either. It makes me physically ill when animals are killed after they attack a human.

If this woman does have some sort of problemo then yes, it is very sad for her if she couldn't help what she did. Still... in most cases of animals attacking humans, it's the human's own stupidity that causes the attack and I feel very little sympathy for them.

Comment

Fucking PRICELESS.

Comment

Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                              She is most likely, incredibly naive or mentally challenged. Those people need help from us, not condemnation. Give her a break.
                              If she had a mental problem then it was the fault of the people with her.
                              enclosure is surrounded by a fence, a line of prickly hedges and a wall.
                              She was a woman with a bit of size to her...and mentally challenged or not, that would have taken some time to get through. You would think that, in the case she had problems and was with someone, they would notice she suddenly just up and vanished. However....from the report on the side, it doesn't mention the woman suffered from anything.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                              X