Resident Evil:Deadly Silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil:Deadly Silence

What's the difference between Rebirth mode and that other one?
    I don't think I know of anybody else who plays this game.

Classic -> Like the PS1 version, with some differences (e.g. L to knife, instant reload)

Rebirth -> New puzzles, random first-person knife fights, touch screen to hit enemies when grab (kinda like defense items from REmake), touch the characters when they're idle, a LOT more ammo, enemies easier to kill, new enemy placements

Comment

Oh, okay. I'll be playing Rebirth first, then.

Comment

Rebirth is much more fun than Classic. The game is extended quite a bit too. You have to make a second trip to the Guardhouse to get a medal, IIRC. Once there, you get a nice suprise...

Comment

Yep yep, I believe that fight is in first person knife mode too ^^
          sigpic

Comment

Rebirth mode needs an overhaul. Where's MarkGrass and his awesome h4x abilities when you need him? I need more aggressive running zombies.

And I thought Capcom was finally able to spice this game up after seeing the running zombie in the trailer (which is the only one in the whole entire game). You dissapoint me, Capcom.

Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-14-2009, 08:53 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

Where's the only running zombie?

Comment

I think there was more than one running zombie. And I haven't even finished the game yet, I'm only at the part where I'm getting the three pass codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                  Yep yep, I believe that fight is in first person knife mode too ^^
                  Wait, what are we talking about here? I don't remember this >_>

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Wait, what are we talking about here? I don't remember this >_>
                    *yawn*

Comment

"Wait, what are we talking about here? I don't remember this >_>"

Sometimes when you walk in a room, you can fight zombies, sometimes crows, dogs, and hunters, one time a giant snake, with a knife. In first person.

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                        "Wait, what are we talking about here? I don't remember this >_>"

Sometimes when you walk in a room, you can fight zombies, sometimes crows, dogs, and hunters, one time a giant snake, with a knife. In first person.
                        Just thought I'd let you know that if you want to qoute someone, all you have to do is hit the qoute button under their message lol. I know it must be annoying having to copy and past so much Yea Rebirth really threw me for a loop. Sometimes I would forget and a Chimera would suddenly pop up somewhere completely random and catch me off guard, fun stuff.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

The running zombie is a naked zombie in the underground tunnels. He's fast!

The zombie that enters the kitchen down the stairs is a super-strong zombie (like he was in Director's cut onwards).
                          sigpic

Comment

RE: DS is very good for portable Resident Evil fun. I remember doing a playthrough while I was sitting on a train. Rebirth is fun although I didn't particularly like the Yawn knife fight. The puzzles on Rebirth have added fun though, like having to blow on the mic to revive Richard, blowing out the candles, and picking up and dropping the jewels in the knight room puzzle.

Comment

"Just thought I'd let you know that if you want to qoute someone, all you have to do is hit the qoute button under their message lol."

So complicated.
                              ___
                              "RE: DS is very good for portable Resident Evil fun. I remember doing a playthrough while I was sitting on a train. Rebirth is fun although I didn't particularly like the Yawn knife fight. The puzzles on Rebirth have added fun though, like having to blow on the mic to revive Richard, blowing out the candles, and picking up and dropping the jewels in the knight room puzzle."

I was reviving Richard, and somebody asked me why I was blowing on my DS, so I said "I'm giving CPR!" You should have seen the look on their face.
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X