NECA Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA Updates

There has been some confusion as to exactly how many figures (and variants) were released by NECA in series one of their Resident Evil 4 figure line. There has been talk of a Chainsaw Ganado variant which has a blood spattered pattern, you may recall early pictures showing this one. So to clear things up I sent an email over to Randy Falk at NECA and he had this to say:

There is a blood splattered version of the Chainsaw Ganado but this was a chase figure – he was packed 1 in every 10 cases towards the end of the production run and is very limited and rare. I would say less than 500 exist in total.
    On the subject of such a figure in the series 2 line, he had this to say:

There will be a “mystery” chase figure in Series 2 and it will not be as rare as the Ganado but it will be a tough one to track down – well worth it too in my opinion.
    On the possibility of more series' after 2, he replied:

There is more RE after Series 2 and I think the fans will be pleased
    So there you have it More RE figure goodness is coming our way. Id just like to add that if you are looking for the blood spattered variant, please be careful about where you purchase it. A certain company has taken it upon themselves to create replica's of this figure (as well as making the whole series 1 blood spattered). So know who you are buying from!
Working...
X