Because I think it needs saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I think it needs saying

I just wanted to say to all the admins, thanks guys. You've always done a great job, and I don't think your efforts to make this place what it is go unrecognised or unappreciated.

Also, a big thanks to those who report suspicious activity and bring it to the admins attention. That’s good commitment right there.

Sometimes it's necessary for us to do things that seem harsh in order to make something better. Bannings are not something given lightly here, I know that and most of you guys know that. If somebody gets banned it's because they pose a threat either to our enjoyment of the things we come here for, or our feeling of security. I don't know about you guys, but I don't personally like going to sites where there is a chance my safety being at risk. I mean, how would you feel if one of those types dug up some personal information on you? It does happen.

The people who do these things are NOT living in the real world. Don't be like them. Starting arguments for the sake of arguments is a real dick-headed thing to do. I like to think that each and every single one of the members of this particular community has the common sense to be better than those losers. Trying to stop other people from enjoying things just because you don't get any enjoyment out of your life is sad.

Just thinking on the events of the past few days, I just wanted to have a little spiel. XD

Comment

XD Domo arigatou is it?
      Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 04-15-2009, 05:10 AM.

Comment

I second that notion!

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
          I second that notion!
          HAHA Awesome PIC!! I love the joker!! He took the movie from Christain Bale completly!

Comment

"HAHA Awesome PIC!! I love the joker!! He took the movie from Christain Bale completly!"

Mhm. I know. He he got an award for best supporting actor.

Comment

well said WeskerSexyCheez, I couln't agree more.

Everybody should thank all the THIA staff. They are spending money and time trying to make something cool and original for the community,for US.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

great work adim for making this a great place to post all opinions on things that are important to us gamers

Comment

Yea man, after I make sure that I don't get sued for publishing this RE fan book, I'd like to put THIA in it since you guys are the only people I can really relate to, with my whole obsession and all...
                    Last edited by REmaster; 04-15-2009, 11:17 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I agree with all of you, but the most impresive thing was how you handled the spoilers-problem with RE5, you took fast, good and easy descisions and saved (hahahaha) many people from getting RE5's story spoiled to them. So THANK YOU ALL admins for your hard work

Comment

"but the most impresive thing was how you handled the spoilers-problem with RE5, you took fast, good and easy descisions and saved (hahahaha) many people from getting RE5's story spoiled to them. So THANK YOU ALL admins for your hard work"

I respectfully disagree.
                        I think the most impressive thing and idea was having Mr. Spencer as a double-agent.

Comment

Nah, that really wasn't much of anything. It's like being proud of confusing a child.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

But it still worked, did it not?

Comment

Well what can I say I thank all the THIA and admins staff for all there hard work they have done for this coumminty you guy's didin't have to do all this for us but you did and it goes to show what kind of pepoles you all are I thank you all your hard work.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-21-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X