Site status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site status

Its been a while since the last update and Ice and I have something in the works so I thought since we are all a nice small community here right now I'd let you guys and girls know whats going on.

Ill be heading up to New York this Thursday to Ice's house. This trip was in the making a long time so we could actually put our heads together and map out the remainder of the sites design. Ill be up there for a few days so we should get quite a bit of work done.

Well now thats outta the way here are some projects I am still working on.
    Ive been collecting a bunch of gaming magazines ever since I was a kid, and as you all know they are treasure troves for beta information on games which were in progress as well as interesting reads on games. A couple months ago I began scanning any and all Resident Evil related articles throughout my magazines. As of press time I have over 15 gigs (uncompressed) of magazine scans that will eventually make their way to the THIA magazine scan section. Now you may be thinking that posting scans is a bit sketchy on the legal side of things. However if worst comes to worst and we are ordered to take them down, I have a contingency plan in place.

Ive been lagging behind on the video side of things. Its mainly due to the fact that I desperatly need a new Hard Drive as I am out of space (260GB) and putting things on DVDR's simply isnt economical. Ill be picking up on this a lot more once the scanning is done. Our translation team however is making good progress on the Birth Of Biohazard video, which is a 37 minute documentary from Japan about the making of Resident Evil 1. On another translation note the team has finished Biohazard 4D Executer a few months ago and its ready to go. For those who dont know, Biohazard 4D was a CG movie/ride that appeared around the time of Resident Evil 3 in Japanese theme parks. It was a 3D movie which follows a team of UBCS through the zombie infested Raccoon City, searching for an Umbrella scientist. More details will follow on these later.

I've got a bunch of goodies for you guys and I simply cant wait to show them all

Let me know in the comments section if you dont like something about the site right now, Since itll give me time to bring it up with Ice.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-20-2005, 11:54 AM.

Thats great XD

Comment

Working...
    X