NECA reveals Series 2 figure variant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NECA reveals Series 2 figure variant

NECA has officially unvieled its variant for series two. Much like series one, which contained TWO variants (A very limited bloody Chainsaw Ganado and a more common Leon S Kennedy wearing no jacket) this one is set to debut soon at conventions. Heres the details from NECA

You've been wanting to know what exclusives would be avaiable at our summer convention apperances? Well finally we have a list with some images for you! More details will follow, such as which shows they will be available at, plus more images for some exclusives that have not yet been shown, and more images for those that already are being shown today! Edition Sizes and Prices are also to be announced!

Resident Evil 4 Leon in R.P.D. Uniform
    A very special limited edition variant of the main character, Leon, in the un-lockable classic R.P.D. Uniform he wore in Resident Evil 2. This figure features a newly sculpted torso, arms, hands, and hair along with new deco and a special Riot Gun Rifle accessory along with many other guns and grenades.
    You can check out the pictures over at NECA or you can view larger versions of the entire line below.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-09-2006, 05:56 PM.

Wow! Those figures are highly detailed and they look kickass. I like the red monk with the horns! I've always wanted a Rebecca Chambers figure, but those are very rare. It's too bad they didn't issue a figure of HUNK from the battle mode....

Comment

Theres still a series 3 to come Peter Also, The Rebecca figure from Moby Dick runs about 120-300$ depending on where you find it. I think Krauser is dead on, I cant wait to see it in person

Comment

I nearly bought some of these, along with the AU$5 collectors figures too, but then I didn't.

They look AWESOME though.

Comment

lol Looks like temp still lurks at THIA for news. He posts the same link, however says:

Neca has posted pictures of the second series of Resident Evil 4 figures.
          Which is wrong, the site only has 2 pictures of the Leon variant. Took it off THIA thinking the pictures we have were on the NECA site link as well! Nice one, Temp..or should I say Enrico? I found your nice PM to MarkGrass, trying to goad him to hack me. Nice try but hes not falling for your deceit, you slimeball. I don't appreciate your insinuation that I was the one who took NeoWu down either.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-02-2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Busted!

Comment

Working...
            X