Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place Your Bets Now: Pyramid Head in Shattered Memories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place Your Bets Now: Pyramid Head in Shattered Memories?

With the recent games tending to spam on Pyramid Head, and of course his general infamy, how many folks here are expecting him to show up in Shattered Memories? Especially since this is essentially a series reboot and they can do pretty much whatever the hell they please?

Probably, but they might have a little twist since it's a reboot.

Pyramid arm, anyone? :p

Comment

I'll place a bet!! (*slams $100 dollar bill*) Whos ready?

Comment

due to fan service most likely and also because he was in Homecoming

Comment

Nop, he wount be there, this people SEEM to know what they're talking about, they are using ONLLY (thats what I think) the story from the original SH, so piramed head isn't in theyre plans, but who knows with this days games

Comment

they are doing it too much. Pyramid Head, like Vatiel, should only have little appearance.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

i don't think so, i bet on no

Comment

Highly doubt it, seems like the developers of Shattered Memories are sticking with the original game's formula. There might be a mention at some point, but I doubt he'll be in.

Comment

I do hope you nay folks are right and being around Spencer too much has simply made me cynical. It would be nice if this was simply a super developed SH1.

Comment

I have faith in humanity.

So I'm betting pyramid head WON'T be in the game.

Comment

Pyramid Head was mentioned/cameo'd in every game after 2. :S
                      I say it's unlikely but I wouldnt be surprised to see him.

Comment

It wouldn't really make much sense for him to be in SM since Harry isn't in Silent Hill to punish himself. Maybe a picture cameo or something like the one in the museum in SH2, but definitely not a live appearance.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

I say no. Too much has been changed of what's shown so far to expect there will be the same enemies from previous games... perhaps even the ones in the original Silent Hill.

Comment

Maybe we'll see "The Butcher" instead, Climax's very own Pyramid Head. =P

But I don't think we will see Pyramid Head.

Comment

I agree, Climax hasn't actually had PH in its games thus far (which is just Origins, though the Butcher looks... suspiciously... like PH. >_> ). I doubt he'll be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X