Buffy and Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy and Angel

Well I remember I actually saw Buffy when it debuted back in 1997 on the WB. Darla scared the crap out of me. I watched the show for the first couple seasons than drifted off.

I started watching the reruns of Season 4 and 5 on FX years later and fell in love with it again.

A year or so ago I finally got around to watching all of Angel because everyone I knew who liked Buffy said Angel was better. I both agree and disagree but that's another story.

So who else here has watched Joss Whedon's branchilds and enjoyed them?
    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 04-19-2009, 11:18 AM.

Angel > Buffy

by a massive land slide. It's rare to see a spin off ending up superior compared to the original product (coughbaywatchnightscough).

It sucks that Angel got canned prematurely, well atleast they're continuing it in comic form.
    Last edited by A-J; 04-19-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Angel is my JAM! I think it may be my favorite show ever.

Oh yeah, I love Buffy too.

Comment

A pox on the Angel fans. It was a good show no doubt. Holtz was pure awesome and it's final season puts to shame Buffy's. But I stil prefer Buffy's cast of characters. The heroes especially. Angel and WEesley were cool but Cordelia, Fred and Gunn never really clicked with me. There's also the fact Buffy had Faith for almost two whole seasons which gives her more win.

Alas if only Buffy had ended on The Gift I could have said its season finale beat Angel's but whatever.

Comment

While neither is as good as Firefly they're both nice shows full of fun. I never bothered to try and decide between them, since they were so closely tied. Good, fun vampiric stuff.

Comment

i love angel and Buffy, i remember, me and my aunt saw them every tuesday!!!! it was very desappointed they didn't give Angel a propper ending... i know there are the comics, but my aunt cannot read them cause they're in englihs and damn!!! She really love angel so she was really dissapointed!!!!!... anyway, it was sad when cordelia and fred died, i almost cry!!!
            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-19-2009, 01:19 PM.

Comment

The game was good....

Comment

Both were great shows, but Angel's ending was a big dump.

Comment

Working...
                X