Wii will get Resident Evil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii will get Resident Evil!

Accourding to the "Upcomming titles" list for the Nintendo Wii, under capcom, there's an entry that says "Resident Evil series". Good news for Resident Evil and Nintendo lovers and owners.

Edit by Cal -
    Confirmed: Gamespot has it listed as well!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-09-2006, 05:55 PM.

Capcom have confirmed it's exclusive to Wii, so although we already knew, it's not Resident Evil 5.

Comment

they're saying it will utilize the unique wii controller ? er.. how do you guys thnik?

Comment

Heh, even if Capcom will do some RE shit on WII, i seriously doubt it will be as good as Mikami's GC games... But who knows?

Comment

Most likely its gonna use the gun attachment. My guess is Gun Survivor 5. Then again it could be some wacky puzzle game..Never really can tell with Capcom heh.

Comment

a RE DS style game ? (no remake or port though)
            utilizing all the weird nitty hardware hehe

Comment

Gun attachment..sounds great. I feel so stupid -- the gun attachment didn't even pop into my head. I keep forgetting about all the possibilites the Wii holds. Hmm..puzzle solving in an RE game with the Wii controller sounds more tedious and annoying than fun, though.

Another thing about the gun..would be odd firing a rocket launcher with one hand, eh? Haha.
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Im guessing tetris, with the nemesis standing on the side to make it seem RE themed.

Comment

I miss the good ol' Resident Evil and the weird gameplay... I love that kind of gameplay. No one likes it anymore. I assume resident evil for Wii will only be some crappy FPS... IF I WANT TO PLAY FPS I'LL PLAY COUNTER-STRIKE DAMMIT!!! GIMME A DECENT RESIDENT EVIL!! NOT RE4!! A REAL RE!!! AARGH!!

Comment

Working...
                  X