Chunk fu and the convention invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chunk fu and the convention invasion

in 1996 a ninja called chank fu, a 400 plus pound american, fought for and saved the japanese super heroine team the sailor senshi from the perverted general fenera. however his nemesis general fenera is back is wanting to kidnap the senshi again, appearing as security at a local anime convention. this time general fenera has the help of 25 perverted wario cosplayers who are promised the chance to have there way with the senshi if the catch them. can chunk fu stop the general?

...yes

will his weight get in the way?

...no.

I plan to make this movie while im at my local anime convention this year. any ideas on what he should look like...by the way, im playing chunk fu.

Edit

Bios for characters added
    Last edited by riderkid; 04-24-2009, 03:16 PM.

Are you a 400 lb American Ninja?

Comment

...yes T_T

Comment

400lb american ninla > everything

Comment

riderkid, your threads always leave me feeling a bit bewildered. I think I like it.

Comment

Are you gonna sign up random people to act for the other parts?

Comment

Get me a wheelchair. I shall portray the great Davros.
              See you in hell.

Comment

3 things

Mr spencer: davros is in no way in this mini movie.

Helegad: the productions being done by me and my friends todd and victor. its bad enough todd has to play 25 cosplaying warios.

and ot anyone else the movie will be released in october hopefully as it will take me 2 months to edit the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                  Mr spencer: davros is in no way in this mini movie.
                  He can take the place of General Fenera.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

ok so davros is now a perverted general who makes custom sex slaves?

Comment

And you call yourself a Whovian!
                      See you in hell.

Comment

he built death machines!

not custom futanaris with a chest the size of 2 full sized watermelons...if he did its noncanon...and in case anyone realized it yet this is based of a doujin i read and was frightened by.
                        Last edited by riderkid; 04-22-2009, 04:36 PM.

Comment

good guys

Chunk fu (Chuan Ku Foo)
                          occupations: ninja (retired), Delivery boy for packages
                          height: 5'10
                          weight: 430
                          Bio: at the age of 15 Chuck fu, then known as Chuan Ku Foo was successful in stopping general fenera in an attempt to steal a super heroine team known as the sailor scouts form japan, as the years went on he stopped killing and decided to be a package delivery man, but the government contacted him about the generals new plan to kidnap the team and more and chuan ku foo comes out of retirement.
                          Outfit: since his old ninja outfit won't fit him anymore Chuan decides than he does not need a fancy outfit and outfits himself in black jeans, a BLack shirt stating that 'Do not knock on deaths door, ring the bell and run he hates that' and a new ninja mask that features a headband with the ninja village of the konami logo...damn it HAS been a while huh? his razor sharp sword has been replaced with a new black stun sword that has been modded to kill his oponents as well as kunai he stole form a naruto cosplayer.

Jeffry walton.
                          height:6'2
                          weight: 176
                          Bio: after investigating a tape where a valkryie is depowered, raped and murdered and seeign the legendary general still alive and revealing his plan to the ogres. he contacts the retired ninja in a way to stop the gnereal for good. He supplies Chuan with all lthe intel and weapons he needs to finish the general off once and for all.

Bad guys

General Fenera
                          age 35
                          height
                          Weight: 230 soaked
                          Bio: a general at 23, le blanc stood to make a fortune selling off the sailor scouts but Chuan stopped him and nearly took of his arm before he supposedly died in a fight. IT turns out he was biding his time and waiting for the right itme to strike again, that time is 2009 in hartford CT. he has a history as he's known in the underworld now as the ultimate evil linked with a gang of ogres that depowered, raped, abused and murdered a valkryie.
                          outfit: to fit in, he dresses all in black with a black leather coat. hewields a small handgun and battle axe he stole from a valkryie he depowered, raped, abused and murdered with the help of some orcs.

Ogres
                          Height: about 5'6
                          weight: 222
                          Bios: these monsters have fun only at other peoples suffering. They made a deal to have first goes at the sailor scouts when Fenera captures them. by disguising thmeselves as wario from warioland they blend in and attack people at connecticon but ony Chuan can stop them.
                          Outfit: Wario, thats it.

Comment

Would this in any way be inspired by a certain Chris Farley movie from 1997 (Beverly Hills Ninja)?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Would this in any way be inspired by a certain Chris Farley movie from 1997 (Beverly Hills Ninja)?
                              no in all sneses except the fat ninja. that movie was a parody of ninjitsu and martial arts, and i have had some martial arts training and can do stunt work to a degree as can my friends. also im very agile despite my size and plan to show some of that agility off in a future test video. hopefully up next motnh

Comment

Working...
                              X