Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Strike Source

#10. framerate lag
    boy the lag... i drop to 2 god damn fps if im fighting more then 3 people at once...with a 6800gt
    #9. The children
    this game is full of like 10 yearolds thinking they are the best...you were in diapers when i started playing...think about that...
    #8. Lack of good maps(will be seen more)
    Im sick of dust...dust2 dust_PCG...aztec and the rest...
    where are backalley and siege damnit!
    #7. Ping
    I love the fact that the scoreboard shows 1/3 your actual ping. and how you are always actually in the 100's no mater your connection
    #6 Frag theives
    Im looking your way dot...
    #5 Lack of good models...
    I cannot find one Beretta m9 worth downloading
    #4 My mouse
    Not directly a reason but god does the logitech mx510 suck
    #3 Mycomputer
    Another indirect but I hate intel...
    #2 Rediculas flashbangs and goofy jump
    If you get hit with a flashbang, your 99% chance your screwed; why the hell cant you dodge bullets by jumping like the old days...now if you jump INSTANT HEADSHOT!

And number 1

Where the f*ck are as_oilrig and as_highrise
    Revert back to 1.0 physics
    0.00%
    change the length of time a flashbang lasts
    14.29%
    Bring back the best maps... the AS_series
    57.14%
    Why the hell are you talking about cs at a resident evil forum
    28.57%

I can't believe you wrote an entire list about not liking source and didn't include the fact that the shot registration is decided by a series of dice rolls.

Comment

Random complaints:

-Ever since a few updates ago its ALL headshots. It seems to happen on servers which modify the "TickRate" beyond the default.

-Since the viewheight was changed theres now a problem where it reverts back to the OLD viewheight (makes you seem like a midget) if you go against an object that you would be able to get under with the old viewheight. The view stays "cramped" until you duck, but its unknown if this affects aiming (one would think it does since you are a couple feet shorter from your POV)

-No ES, AS map support. ES_TRINITY REMAKE BITCHES!!@!@121

-WHERE IS SIEGE DAMNIT!

-Four Player models per team
      This is another big one. I understand there may be some issues with players not recoignizing enemies from teammates at first but like in 1.6 they will adapt and come to know the sillouttes of the enemys. We have done it before and we will do it again. The variety was great in 1.6, So please re-issue the four player models per team!

-Chickens in Italy (self explanitory!)
      I dont know why these guys got taken out but we need them! Its about the options Valve! Please dont take away the things that made the maps so unique and fun!

- I wany my shield back :mad: It made games hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
        I can't believe you wrote an entire list about not liking source and didn't include the fact that the shot registration is decided by a series of dice rolls.
        Ya, but 99% Of the time they roll in my favor

Comment

I've seen no serious problem with FPS in the game. From the few times I've played CSS, my fps was fine. My 4800 ran okay with all my settings turned down. My 6600gt runs great with the settings turned up. No problems with fps, even when I have 6+ people on screen.

I also play with Garry's mod sometimes, and I have few problems with the stupid crap I do in that.

My main problem with CSS is that they did take away a lot of the little things. I miss AS and ES maps very much.

Anyway, there is no point in playing CSS when you can play BrainBread for HL1 ;)

Comment

no problems? if theres 6 people on my screen i have less then 20fps...my ping jumps sky high and i get a warning saying my cpu temp has exceded 75 degrees lol... probably all my problems lie in my mobo

P4 2.8
            Soyo I865 Dragon2 v1 (you know the free mobo)
            512mb OCZ extreme latency registered eec ddr400
            audigy2zs gamer soundcard
            maxtor 120gb hd...with that goofy plug that escapes my mind currently
            and a bfg 6800gt oc 256mb vid card...
            xp pro

and it runs the game worse then my old setup

Amd Athlon 1.3
            384mb sdram
            asus a7a133
            60gig samsung hd
            win2k
            onboard sound
            geforce 3 ti500

with that i got 80-90 fps with settings on medium
            (this was when source first came out with dust remake only)

i think its time i go back to amd

;)

Comment

Ya go back to AMD because you keep making awful purchasing decisions. You're motherboard is the cause of all this yet you act like its intels fault. HELLO you bought a FREE ASIAN MADE MOBO WITH BAREBONES FEATURES. Buy a new mobo and its fixed. I've offered countless times to fix your POS pc and determine the problem definitivley but you refuse every time. So either stop bitching and let me fix it or stop bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                Ya go back to AMD because you keep making awful purchasing decisions. You're motherboard is the cause of all this yet you act like its intels fault. HELLO you bought a FREE ASIAN MADE MOBO WITH BAREBONES FEATURES. Buy a new mobo and its fixed. I've offered countless times to fix your POS pc and determine the problem definitivley but you refuse every time. So either stop bitching and let me fix it or stop bitching.
                Awful, AMD was the best decisions i ever made... remember the 2100+ (until i burned it up) was faster then your Pentium 4 1.8 and cost $200 less! you know what though i will get a mobo for now....then in a few months get a fx55 llol ahahah

time for work YAAAY!

Comment

Have you seen the study done on the amount of errors you get in a regular game of source? Something like 1000 every minute. There's like, 20 different model problems that occur whenever someone is at the peak of their jump, and someone else on the server is strafing or changing direction at the same time, and the more people that join, the more errors that occur at once, causing the major amount of lag for more players in source games.

Comment

"#6 Frag theives
                    Im looking your way dot...
                    #5 Lack of good models...
                    I cannot find one Beretta m9 worth downloading
                    #4 My mouse
                    Not directly a reason but god does the logitech mx510 suck"

Yes, Dot IS the biggest theive evar...

Good models are missing, yes, but there is actually a good M9... Go to Deadlok or Dead Goat to find it.

And dude, the mx510 is the best evar... I need to order like 5 more incase they stop making them!

And last but totally not least... Yes... WHERE IS SIEGE!?

Comment

MX 518 is bettah!

Comment

Is that the wireless one?

Comment

No, it has only the fly sensitivity adjustment

Comment

Counter-Strike Source

So who here plays? I haven't played with anyone besides Ice in ages and Id really like to play someone here!

Comment

I played until my hacked copy stopped working. Hook me up wif a way to play it and I'd love to start playing again.

Comment

Working...
                              X